Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Montgó, Spain
From £632 per week
Villa to rent in Montgó, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Montgó and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Tulipan", 4-room villa. Very comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, international TV channels, gas heating and air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm), gas heating and air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 french bed and bath/bidet/WC (private) gas heating and air conditioning
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with bar
- On the lower ground floor - 1 room with 1 french bed
- Exit to the garden, to the swimming pool
- Kitchenette (microwave)
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Cosy, very comfortable villa "Tulipan". In the resort 500 m from the centre of de Denia, in a quiet, sunny position. Private:
- Beautiful, well-kept garden with flowers and trees, swimming pool angular (4 x 8 m, depth 180 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, arbour, garden furniture, barbecue, parking on the premises, single garage
- Supermarket, shopping centre, restaurant, bar 300 m
- Sports harbour, surf school, sailing school 800 m..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Montgó. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 500 metres away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
8 out of 10 people recommend staying here
We cost us in the house. Nice and clean. We liked the area so well that we bought a villa near the house.
We were very pleased with the house. Everything works as it should. Good with several AC. Mosquito net for all windows. Good with kitchenware. Can be recommended!
Very nice holiday house. In a calm neighborhood. Center about 1 km away. Shops for daily needs are therefore also a bit away. Well suited for relaxing. Unfortunately, the heating did not work, which is necessary in the month of April.
The house itself we liked the rooms, but it was not very clean (especially the toilets and the shower). In both bedrooms there were foxing on the ceilings. The grounds were not well maintained and the beach chairs and seating could use new editions. The whole ambience of the grounds seemed quite neglected.
Nice house with enclosed garden. Everything was clean on arrival and the beds are good. Kitchen almost everything available. Bathrooms clean and OK. We really liked it and we have recovered well. Again a big thank you to the landlord.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montgó, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 16 January 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 January - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 20 April - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £361.38) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 7 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000