Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, private pool and golf nearby in Montgó, Spain
From £456 per week
Villa to rent in Montgó, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Montgó and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Patricia", 4-room house 130 m2. Simple and rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining nook and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 bed (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with hatch
- Terrace 20 m2, roofed
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- Partial view of the mountains
- Washing machine, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
House "Patricia". In the district of Tossal Gros, Montgo, outside the resort, 3.5 km from the centre of Denia, 3 km from the sea. Private:
- Property 850 m2 (fenced) with lawn and trees, swimming pool (4 x 10 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Stepped path (18 steps) to the house
- Public parking on the road
- Supermarket 3 km, sandy beach 4 km..
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Montgó. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a beach and 3.5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
9 out of 10 people recommend staying here
Excellent stay very good but no light in the pool no AC (fans) the kitchen is very dated
House located in a very quiet area with views of the mountains. About 3 km from the squares and the city center, 5 minutes by car. Possible on foot or by bike depending on the temperature! It lacks only air conditioning for this accommodation is perfect.
A good value for a Spanish house very friendly but a little aging .... !! The appliance is to review (dishwasher works poorly, toaster very old ...... !!) the pool is top and green areas with this beautiful view of the montgo # !!! Only small downside: you have to be transported otherwise we can not do anything ... And the house of the neighbors was under construction throughout our stay so not really quiet at the edge of the pool (jackhammers ... !!! !) it's my 2nd trip to denia: do not hesitate it's a very nice holiday place with very nice sites !!!! Efficiency interhome always very well !!!
Our two week stay in this villa was top. The house is warm and very typical Spanish, it feels good. However, pay attention to minor malfunctions as indicated when we leave. In other words, we will come back next year without any problem.
This was a beautiful holiday home on a quiet location on the slopes of Montgo mountain and national park, a lovely location. The villa was well equipped and clean on arrival.Our overall stay was comfortable and within easy reach of the local amenities in the lively town of Denia. Staff at the Interhome office in Denia were very helpful although initial instructions to get to the villa were not very clear and it took me almost two hours to find it. That said, (other than the pool not being cleaned the two weeks we were there), our overall experience was excellent and I would definitely book again through Interhome. Thanks. Pete
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montgó, SpainThis villa is near the beach. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 8 December 2018 - 13 September 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.64) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000