Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Montgó, Spain
From £686 per week
Villa to rent in Montgó, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Montgó and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room villa 150 m2. Spacious, very comfortable and tasteful furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with satellite TV, DVD, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 double bedroom with 2 beds (80 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (80 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (180 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC (private) air conditioning and fan
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- 2 terraces covered
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4), sitting area
- Beautiful view of the mountains
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
Very beautiful, comfortable villa "Juan". 3 km from the centre of Denia, in a quiet, sunny position, 3 km from the sea, in a cul-de-sac, south-east facing position. Private:
- Large, well-kept garden 900 m2 (fenced) with wildlife garden and trees, swimming pool angular (8 x 4 m, depth 90 - 220 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, terrace, garden furniture, parking on the premises
- Supermarket 2 km, restaurant 2 km, bar 1 km, cafe 1 km, sandy beach 4 km
- Sports harbour 3 km, golf course (18 hole) 7 km..
- Non-smoking house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Montgó. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 3km away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
7 out of 8 people recommend staying here
The house was clean, the area was quiet. Altogether we were satisfied.
Well equipped house. A bit far from the center of Dénia. Pleasant pool. Air conditioning issues: missing in 2 bedrooms and weak air conditioning in the main room. Strong smells of reflux pipes including kitchen and bathroom directly in the room. No maintenance of the pool during 4 days, it was necessary to call for someone to intervene.
Nice house in a quiet environment and an all-covering outdoor area. New was a covered chillout area by the pool, very nice. Great view of the mountain range Sierra del Montgó. The house is equipped with everything you need. However, bath towels for the sun loungers and the beach should be brought. By car you are fast (few minutes) in Denia city, harbor and beach. Would book the accommodation again at any time.
Quiet place Views of the Montgo from the pool. Private parking space with difficult access. Varies tables arranged in different environments for every occasion.
Villa very nice. Good location, in the middle of great kept everything. Full equipment, climate, swimming pool with accessories (mattress, pasta, boards). Everything kept to a very good standard. As for dogs barking allegedly, actually from time to time you can hear a few "szczeków" from the area but it is not a few minutes' barking. Wifi and TV work fine + home theater system.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montgó, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 September 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.53) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
1 June 2019 - 30 September 2019: free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000