Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Montgó-Toscamar, Spain
From £2,359 per week
Villa to rent in Montgó-Toscamar, Spain
This beautiful holiday home in the Montgo area of Javea enjoys a mountainous backdrop and stunning views. With a large pool and terrace out front.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful holiday home in the Montgo area of Javea enjoys a mountainous backdrop and stunning views. With a large pool and terrace out front, you can soak up the charm and character of this popular region.
Villa Brais has a modern interior with light, fresh feel. The 2-storey house includes four bedrooms, all on the upper level, including two with their en suite facilities. This floor has access to a delightful terrace which overlooks the pool.
Downstairs, a large living and dining area and contemporary open-plan kitchen offer everything you could want or need, from satellite TV to a dishwasher and coffee machine. It all leads out on to the terrace where you have a dining area, covered seating and sun loungers on the lawn alongside the 12x5m swimming pool.
The house benefits from air-conditioning, electric window shutters, underfloor heating and free Wi-Fi. The gardens offer a feeling of peace and privacy, with enough space for everyone in the group to do their own thing.
Villa Brais is conveniently close to local amenities, including a supermarket and restaurant within 600m. You can drive to the ever-popular Arenal beach in just a few minutes, a great place for families to enjoy the golden sands.
There are lots of places to eat around Javea, many of them in cute waterfront locations. Be sure to try the fresh-that-day fish the town is well-known for or a glass of locally produced wine. The town also offers interesting shopping and traditional architecture, making it a pleasing place to spend a few hours during the day. In the summer, you might catch one of the annual fiestas, when you can expect music, dancing and spectacular fireworks.
- Living-dining room with open fire-place, satellite TV, air-conditioning and electric shutters. Doors leading to terrace
- Open-plan kitchen, well equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine. Air-conditioning and electric shutters. Doors leading to garden
- Separate WC
First floor (via partially open stair-case)
- Gallery area with doors leading to terrace
- Double room with French bed (180cm x 210cm), TV, air-conditioning and electric shutters. Open-plan bath, sink plus shower and WC
- Double room with French bed (180cm x 210cm), TV, air-conditioning and electric shutters. Shower room with shower and WC
- Two twin rooms, each with one single and one pull-out bed (2 x 80cm x 200cm), air-conditioning and electric shutters
- Bathroom with bath, shower, double sink and WC
- Swimming pool (5m x 12m depth 200cm) with shutter cover
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor dining terrace leading to pool terrace and gardens
- Gardens (1880 m sq)
- First floor covered terrace
- Enclosed parking for up to three cars
- Under-floor heating
- Electric shutters
- Washing machine and dryer
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club, or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 October 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January 2019 - 14 October 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
TV, Satellite / cable