Country house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Montefrío, Spain
From £528 per week
Country house to rent in Montefrío, Spain
Villa Barbara is a private, comfortable villa in Montefrio, a white village between Granada and Cordoba.
Share this holiday home
Country house overview - owner's description
Villa Barbara is a private, comfortable villa (sleeps 8), with large swimming pool, situated amongst the olive groves just 5 minutes drive from the historic town of Montefrio which there are many bars, restaurants, supermarkets etc. and an easy 45 minutes drive to the wonderful city of Granada
There are good views from the terrace across the surrounding hills and to the Parapanda Mountain beyond. From the door of the villa guests can walk, cycle or ride around the many quiet surrounding tracks.
Further afield explore the many interesting towns of the Poniente Granadino, the last stronghold of the Moors on mainland Europe, and of course the wonderful cities of Granada with its famous Alhambra Palace, Cordoba and Seville..
Here you will find the real Spain to explore, where you can have fun trying out your Spanish and enjoy a genuine welcome wherever you go from people who have not given themselves over completely to tourism.
We have lived in Montefrio for 13 years so are happy to provide any advice before or during your visit on how best to make the most of your stay here. Please contact us for any information you may require to help decide if this is the destination for you.
This country house does not have any reviews but the owner has 1 review for their other properties.
This country house is:
Outside this country house in Montefrío, SpainThis country house is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September 2019 - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September 2020 - 19 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September 2021 - 5 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£43.90 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 4 single beds
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
Radio, TV Languages in Spanish
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 10, Open fire, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Crockery, Dishwasher, Freezer, Glassware, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Montefrio, Spain Member since Jan 2015
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 8