Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £473 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Teresa", 4-room house 140 m2 on 2 levels.
- Practical and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with veranda with satellite TV, hi-fi system and gas heater
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 x 1 bunk beds, fan
- 1 room with 1 french bed, air conditioning and fan
- 1 room with 2 beds and air conditioning
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Exit to the terrace
- Shower/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Large terrace, large terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (4)
- Beautiful distant view of the sea, the mountains and the valley
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, baby cot
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
- Please note: non-smokers only
- On the ground floor there is a bedroom with one little bed and a toilet, separate entrance outside of the main house
- Very simple, comfortable house "Villa Teresa"
- In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, sunny position, 8 km from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Private: property 1'000 m2, natural garden, swimming pool kidney shaped (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Steep motor access
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 5 km, restaurant 500 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 500 m
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Large balcony at the front, at the rear of the house (at the kitchen) a shaded terrace, stairs down the pool + sun terrace. Simple kitchen, however, with dishwasher. Pan set may be more extensive. Washing machine available in the lower house. Spacious living room with two lovely leather sofas and a conservatory also with a comfortable 2-seater and 2 chairs. Both rooms also have a dining area. 3 Bedrooms, 1 with bunk beds, 1 with a double bed and 1 with 2 single beds. The room with bunk bed only has a fan, the 2 other bedrooms have air conditioning + fan. Only downside was that the tiles at the pool were black, probably never cleaned well with the high pressure sprayer. We reported this to Interhome and that has been resolved by letting a cleaning team try to clean the tiles manually. The man with the high-pressure spray was on vacation, we were told (?). Also the flower boxes were all empty and full of cigarette butts. Steep stairs in the pool, no steps to easily walk into the water. Wifi was bad and we also reported that to Interhome, there was also taken action immediately. All in all, we still had a wonderful holiday in this spacious house. Note that you have to go up a steep access road by car (the garages at the bottom of the road were closed when we were there). This was not a problem for us, but may be a problem for the elderly.
we had a very pleasant stay.
The villa is very well located with a great view. When we arrived on the 29/05 it was cold and humid. The duvets in the cupboards were not clean therefore unusable (hygiene). The mattresses are execrable, sore back every morning.Are replacing as soon as possible.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £177.71) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.66 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Non-smoking property
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000