Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £411 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room house. Living/dining room with satellite TV (flat screen), air conditioning and forced-air heating. Exit to the terrace. 1 room with 1 french bed, bath/WC, air conditioning and forced-air heating. 1 room with 1 french bed, air conditioning and forced-air heating. Large kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine, Capsules for coffee machine (senseo) extra). Bath/bidet/WC. Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4). Marvellous panoramic view of the sea and the countryside. Facilities:
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
Beautiful, very comfortable villa "Stella". In the district of MONTEPEGO, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 8 km from the sea. Private:
- Large, beautiful terraced garden (fenced) with wildlife garden and trees, swimming pool kidney shaped (4 x 7 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, parking (for 2 cars)
- Supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 5 km
- Car recommended
- Non-smoking house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a sea view; it is also located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
11 out of 11 people recommend staying here
A good place for a quiet holiday. There are no nearby stores and restaurants. A steep driveway to the house (about 4 km) with a winding and narrow road.
Superb villa with everything available
Very nice view, housing very well equipped with equipment in good condition. House very pleasant to live and functional to recommend,
Beautiful city, nice place
Villa very nice, like home, it was perfect. A quiet place.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £269.53) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000