Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £525 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Gran Sorolla", 5-room house on 2 levels.
- Comfortable furnishings: on the lower ground floor: (exterior staircase) living/dining room with TV (flat screen), hi-fi system and DVD
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- 1 open children's room with 1 pull-out bed
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Partial view of the sea, the mountains, the valley, the garden and the countryside
- Facilities: washing machine, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (3 cars)
- Large, cosy house "Sorolla", 2 storeys
- In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet position on top of a hill, 8 km from the sea
- Private: property 2'000 m2 (fenced), beautiful garden to relax, indoor pool angular, secured (10 x 5 m, 15/05-15/10) with internal staircase
- Terrace, barbecue house, children's playground (slide, swing, sandbox), parking on the premises
- Shop 6 km, grocery 6 km, supermarket 6 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 300 m, bar 600 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 600 m
- Please note: suitable for families
- Part of the house is closed and unoccupied
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
2 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Great place for families with kids. However, the kitchen is small and there is another (2nd) kitchen but it is not accessible from the main house. Lack of instructions about where things are in the house and lack of basics like tea towels, washing/cleaning utensils etc. On the other hand, an excellent garden, fab pool, trampoline and lots of kids toys and facilities made our stay very enjoyable. The property was dirty on arrival, with leftover food in drawers, rubbish under/behind furniture etc.
Apart from the lack of materials for the kitchen ... everything was perfect ... !!!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 April - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 10 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 August - 16 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 November - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £333.28) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Private pool
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 161 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 161 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000