Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £772 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house 160 m2. Comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, TV, video, DVD and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 2 beds and air conditioning
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC and air conditioning
- Interconnecting room with 2 beds and air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, freezer) with hatch
- Large terrace 90 m2 partly roofed, 3 terraces
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer, children's high chair, baby cot
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
Very beautiful, comfortable house "Grand Lusianna". In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 8 km from the sea. Private:
- Property 2'000 m2, garden wildlife garden and flowers, swimming pool kidney shaped (5 x 10 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Sun terrace
- Shop 6 km, grocery 6 km, supermarket 6 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant, bar 500 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 3 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside, a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
OK exterior and nice view, good bedding, it would have to cool appliances and tiny shower, for this price I had better. no microwave and not enough dishes for a family of 5 people.
Very nice & neat house - in a holiday resort on a hill with a beautiful view of the mountains and sea. House was fine, all necessities present. Very quiet neighborhood, little through traffic. Recommended home. Pool top. Comments: - no shower curtains, only real flaw - a little too far from food - for fresh daily business still 8km drive At about 12km fantastic restaurant (XXX) with a beautiful view of the bay. At 18km lively harbor town (Denia) with many activities and lots of nice restaurants. Recommended !!
A beautiful house where life is good, clean, spacious, air conditioning that works very well, a splendid view. The 2 bathrooms would be refreshed however. Thank you to the owners and Interhome. Excellent rental.
Superb villa, very quiet, clean, for those who like peace and quiet it is advisable, negative points water cut and mountainous roads
comfortable residence, furnished area (shower / barbecue) around the pool (always clean), great. Shaded terrace. Beautiful well maintained garden.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 19 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 January - 15 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 March - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 March - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £359.37) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000