Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Monte Pego, Spain
From £501 per week
Villa to rent in Monte Pego, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte Pego and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room house on the upper ground floor. Practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, flat screen and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 double bedroom with air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 french bed and air conditioning
- Kitchen (oven, microwave, freezer)
- Bath/WC or shower/WC
- Large terrace partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (2)
- Beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
Cosy house "Giddings", 2 storeys. In the district of Monte Pego, 8 km from the sea. Private:
- Property 1'000 m2, terraced garden wildlife garden, natural garden, swimming pool kidney shaped (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Footpath (25 steps) to the house
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, restaurant, bar 300 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Tennis 300 m..
- Non-smoking house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside, a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Monte Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
3 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Very nice house in great location, with a number of small, but annoying, flaws. No tea towel present, no frying pan present, some buttons kitchen cupboards loose, toilet seat broken. It is unfortunate that these things are not noticed and resolved during an inspection of Interhome, because with little effort this house would easily get a "Good" or "Very Good" rating.
House dated. Especially kitchen and bathroom to be replaced. Stay and location top. Service interhome fine. Nice stay
We had a very good stay in a quiet area with a great view. The house is very nice except for the large double bed mattress that needs to be changed. We did not sleep well because of that. Other than that, everything was fine.
The view and the pool were just great. The pool was cleaned twice a week, perfect! The house is located on a street within the holiday development, so that the traffic is kept within acceptable limits. From the street you have direct view of the pool, but there are few pedestrians on the way, which is probably because the settlement is not accessible by public transport. It lacks a supermarket (for the small purchase) and a restaurant nearby. For every way you need a car. So definitely rent a car or bring your own car! The kitchen equipment is as described in the photos. Only in the cabinets leaves much to be desired. It was all necessary, but in bad condition. Pity! Could easily change. The beds were good. We would have wished for a stay of 3 weeks sheets to change. So we just washed them in the washing machine and dried them on the drying rack. Which is no problem in fine weather. The well-functioning air conditioning was worth 37 degrees of gold.
The drawbacks were separate beds for two people, a second boiler, a lid for a frying pan, a sink, a toilet paper just a little left in one roll. Utensils, cutlery and gas grease are greasy, so obviously the cleaner should perform a decent wash when the residents do not. The problem to be corrected is the obvious odor odor in the closet in the kitchen sink in the washbasin.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £180.03) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Private pool
- International TV programme
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 6 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000