Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £566 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Flores", 4-room house. Comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with satellite TV, flat screen, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer) with bar
- Separate WC
- On the lower ground floor - 3 rooms, each room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), fan
- Shower, shower/WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the mountains and the valley
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (2 cars)
Very beautiful villa "Flores", 2 storeys. In the district of Monte Pego, on a slope, 8 km from the sea. Private:
- Swimming pool (6 x 5 m, depth 140 - 200 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, terrace, barbecue
- Washing machine
- Roofed, parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant, bar 500 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 500 m..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
The grounds are very nice and functional. For the upper terrace is missing a parasol or other shading alternative. the view is great and thanks to the location sun to sunset. Inside, everything is functional and sufficiently stocked. What was clearly missing, - functioning air conditioning in the bedrooms - kitchen knives (There was only a bread knife for cooking) side note. The accommodation was not particularly clean upon arrival. There are no trash cans in the kitchen (only 1) to separate all the trash as it is desired, Conclusion: Nevertheless, a recommended accommodation
Beautiful house. Same as photos. Very quiet place. We had a very nice week. Only downside mosquitoes
Super phenomenal accommodation just fantastic
beautiful view, well maintained housing and pool, flowery park. small caveats: deep pool, access to the garage difficult and housing unsuitable for the disabled (many steps)
Very nice house with a superb view !! Not very suitable for young children or turbulent children !! Too much dangerous point has secured! A barrier to the stairs would be nice .. A very small sofa and not comfortable at all. A very practical outdoor kitchen, very clean and very nice pool
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 23 February - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £265.54) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 3 cots
- Covered parking
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000