El Nido Del Amor
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Monte Pego, Spain
From £621 per week
Villa to rent in Monte Pego, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte Pego and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house on 2 levels. Practical and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, video and DVD
- Exit to the terrace
- Double bedroom with bath/WC
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- On the lower ground floor
- Double bedroom
- Exit to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds, 1 french bed
- Terrace roofed, large terrace
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
- House for 6 adults and 2 children
- Beautiful, cosy house "El Nido del Amor", 2 storeys
- In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 8 km from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Garden with flowers and trees, natural garden, swimming pool kidney shaped (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12)
- Stepped path (15 steps) to the house
- Parking at the house on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant, bar 300 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 300 m..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a sea view; it is also located in Monte Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 7 verified reviews.
5 out of 7 people recommend staying here
house what is in need of refurbishment, nice house, good location, something is not done, the stereo does not work at all. gas stove 1 pit broken, bed down fog shelves is not to sleep, pillows broken.
Too many things to fix that had not been reported: water leaks, broken bedding (for a single bed), mosquito nets very damaged. Overall, house with pool very nice, in very friendly and quiet residence, perfect for couples with children and teenagers.
The house is very nice, but not luxurious and the furniture is relatively old and there are many small details that can be improved: Shower heads are old/broken, lights, etc. No a/c, but it you get can used to it.
Generally very nice house with good floor plan and nice view. Can be well inhabited by 6-8 people. Some maintenance needs, however, can not be overlooked: not working lamps, jammed windows, washing-up and washing machine, kitchen utensils are part of it. It is habitable, you can spend a good holiday there, but there would be - quite a bit longer - a lot to do, which goes beyond a regular cleaning.
Good location for visiting local area
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte Pego, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 December - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 14 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £178.82) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 6 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- Country view
- Sea view
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000