Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £303 per week
Apartment to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and garage. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Don Jorge", 3-room apartment on 2 levels on 1st floor. Comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV (flat screen), DVD, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the terrace
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed, air conditioning, fan and forced-air heating
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 90 cm, length 190 cm), fan and forced-air heating
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- Beautiful panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Garage space n 14
Apartment block "Don Jorge", 3 storeys, built in 2007. In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, sunny position, 8 km from the sea. For shared use:
- Property (fenced), swimming pool angular (01/01-31/12)
- Sun terrace
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 2 km, bar 2 km, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course 12 km, tennis 2 km..
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a swimming pool and a view of the countryside, a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This apartment has 8 verified reviews.
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Very nice location, very well equipped; a bit distant though, although in kilometers it is not much, the roads are winding and you have to be careful. Very good equipment, good bedding. We were there in June, with few busy apartments, in high season it may be noisy and the pool must become too small. Note the descent for access to the garage is impressive ...
all aspects of this propertry and our visit went very well; one small oversiight - NO kettle, but we managed by using the coffee percolator !!
The kitchen was poorly equipped. Cutlery and crockery was available for 4-5 people. Which has the consequence, however, that you have to run the dishwasher 1-2x every day. For the day of arrival it would be advisable to provide at least 1-2 rolls of toilet paper and trash bags in the trash cans. In order not only to sweep up "fallen down", we missed a vacuum cleaner. For the Ceranfeld a cleaner would be recommended. For travelers who arrive by plane, it is hard to understand why you should buy such things. Since you do not want to take home with you / can. A kettle was in the pictures to see, but unfortunately not available. Due to the extremely high salt content in the water, some kitchen items (strainer, cutlery, saucepans, etc.) look very unsightly. The washing machine should best be run only during the day, as it is VERY loud.
Apartment with nice view and quiet
Lack of sun loungers, the dishwasher does not wash very well (very calcareous water I think not very serious). Overall pleasant stay, perfect pool, clean accommodation.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Monte-Pego, SpainThis apartment is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a balcony, a garage and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 3 cots
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000