Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Miño, Spain
From £457 per week
Villa to rent in Miño, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Miño and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"El Olivo", 4-room house 125 m2 on 2 levels.
- Renovated: living/dining room with 1 sofabed, open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV and DVD
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm), satellite TV and hi-fi system
- 1 room with 1 french bed (length 135 cm)
- 1 room with 1 bed (length 115 cm)
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- Terraced to the house there is a rustic room with a small window, fireplace, 20 m2, with a separate entrance and an entrance from within the house
- Satellite TV in Spanish, German, French, English
- The house has a library with books in all languages
- Pets are allowed if requested in advance
- The mattresses are very good quality
- Villa Caldevinas is a group of houses in a very quiet area, surrounded by various fruit trees in large grounds
- House "El Olivo"
- In the resort 1.5 km from the centre of Perbes, 3.3 km from the sea
- For shared use: property 3'000 m2, trees
- Patio, garden furniture, barbecue, parking on the premises
- Grocery 1.5 km, supermarket 1.5 km, bus stop 1.5 km, railway station 2 km, sandy beach 3.3 km
- Golf course 1.3 km
- Nearby attractions: La Coruna 32 km, Santiago de Compostela 74 km
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Distant sea view
- Direct sale of organic goods
- The "Fragas do Eume" , an area of ecological interest, is nearby
- Nature reserve 16 km
- Monastery trail nearby (Caaveiro, MOnfero, Sobrado de los Monjes)
- **Excellent location for the Camino de Santiago (northern route) 300 m
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. This villa is located in Miño. The nearest airport is only 34km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 3.3km away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
The house was perfect. Too bad the heating was not on. it was cold and humid. It was a cozy and nicely decorated house. Nice base for day trips to e.g. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruna.
We spent a nice and quiet week here and enjoyed it very much. The decor is good and the location is very, very quiet. Various fruit trees and fresh lemons were directly behind the house. On the terrace we enjoyed the morning and evening sun. In the nearby Pontedeume there was fanatical fresh fish in the market.
The house is very good, and the surroundings are beautiful
The owner of the house has received us very friendly and familiarized with very good tips for simple but good restaurants with a delicious kitchen. In addition to a fine bottle of local wine on arrival, we also received several delicious vegetables from the owner's own garden. With spacious walking and running opportunities and attractive beaches in the vicinity a great environment to spend your vacation. But also the cottage was a great base for trips through the beautiful countryside to the beautiful towns and village along the rugged north / west coast of Galicia and to the city of A Coruña with beautiful sights and many attractive shops.
It is a very pretty typical house with a splendid green ground away from everything, on a forest road full of eucalyptus; a lemon tree in the garden, a well and an attic to maize. A peaceful country life a few km from the beaches and hills; in short, a dream environment. A little hard to find, do not hesitate to call the owner.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Miño, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 April - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 January - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 April - 26 April 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 27 April - 3 May 2019 and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £173.08) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000