Villa with 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Mijas, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,655 per week
Villa to rent in Mijas, Spain
Tucked away in a lush countryside plot on the outskirts of Mijas.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Tucked away in a lush countryside plot on the outskirts of Mijas, Villa Cristabelle could not be better placed for visiting the many surrounding towns and beaches scattered along the vibrant Costa del Sol coastline.
The superb high quality of finish and careful attention to detail to both the interior and exterior makes Villa Cristabelle without doubt one of the most impressive villas we have had the good fortune to stumble across in this sought-after hotspot on the illustrious Costa del Sol. There is, in fact, so much to admire it is difficult to know where to start! Spacious, attentively designed, tastefully furnished and decorated with exceptional taste and flair, Villa Cristabelle sits in meticulously kept private grounds that are home to a lovely private pool and an abundance of colourful established Mediterranean plants.
Boasting 6 bedrooms, a hot tub, pool table, table tennis table and a heated swimming pool, there is also a great deal to keep the children happy regardless of the time of year, which of course, makes it the perfect villa for relaxing family holidays.
With the iconic and popular towns of Mijas and Fuengirola nearby, as well as the renowned beaches and cosmopolitan marinas in Puerto Banus and Marbella also within a twenty-minute drive, it is clear to see why Villa Cristabelle is destined to become such a popular choice amongst our discerning clientele.
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1 - Twin beds with en suite shower room and air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed with en-suite bathroom, balcony and air conditioning
- Games Room with pool table, bar area, air conditioning, TV with Google - Chromecast
- Utility Room with washing machine
- Dining Room with dining table and chairs, doors to gardens
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher
- Lounge with doors to gardens, Wi-Fi and TV with Google Chromecast
- Separate WC's
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with en-suite bathroom, balcony, air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds with air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed with air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Twin beds with air conditioning
- Heated (extra charge) swimming pool 10m x 5m with a depth of 1m-2m and roman steps
- Hot tub (extra charge)
- Poolside shower
- Sun loungers
- Barbecue with shaded Al Fresco dining area
- Table tennis
- Children's Trampoline
- Private off road parking (garage)
Mijas is an extremely popular holiday choice for the discerning traveller looking for peace and quiet, magnificent sea views and within a short drive from the many fabulous beaches along the Costa del Sol coastline. Located less than a 30-minute drive from Malaga airport, and less than 10 minutes uphill and inland from Fuengirola, Mijas has been a sought after destination for many years, which can easily be witnessed by the large number of superb villas on show! For those seeking a typically Spanish cuisine, then Mijas has lots to offer, but if it's international cuisine you are after, then why not pop along to nearby Marbella and Puerto Banus where the choices are endless. For beach lovers, well, the list is endless, with Cabopino and Nikki beaches being amongst the most beautiful and popular.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Mijas, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July 2018 - 4 January 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable