Residencial Victoria 1
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Marines, Spain
From £702 per week
Apartment to rent in Marines, Spain
Classy new apartment near the sandy beaches of Victoria playa, harbour & town
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This new, 4-person, modern and stylish apartment is located in Les Marines, 100m from the sandy beaches of Denia and within walking distance of the town centre. A perfect apartment to spend the winter!!
This bright apartment has been furnished with a keen eye for detail, to make your stay as pleasant as possible. It features an open plan kitchen, bordering on the terrace, where the table and chairs are ready for you to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat.
This brand new apartment building comes with its own swimming pool, a garden and a small playground for the little ones.
This apartment isn't just equipped with all comfort and luxury, it's also a perfect base for exploring Denia. Discover both the small and the larger harbour with its many restaurants, the old and the new town centre, Denia castle, Calle Loretta, which is famous for its tapas restaurants, the Las Rotes coastline, which is perfect for cycling, walking and snorkeling and the El Raset beach, which offers a wide range of water sports. . Cycling enthusiasts can rent bikes and explore the various cycling routes with a map or go on a guided cycling tour.
The nearest restaurants are only a stone's throw away from your apartment and include traditional Spanish, as well as Indian, Italian and Japanese restaurants. If you prefer to cook your own meals, you can get everything you need in the nearest supermarket, Aldi, or in one of the other supermarkets in Denia town.
Les Marines features a 25km long sandy beach, from Denia harbour to Oliva, where you can find a wide range of restaurants close to the sea. In El Poblet, around 3km from the apartment, you can find Michelin star restaurant Quique DaCosta. Their chef is one of the new leaders of the Spanish avant-garde kitchen since the closure of El Bulli.
On the 1st floor:
- Hallway (toilet)
- Open kitchen (hob (induction), hood, coffee machine, oven, dishwasher, freezer, fridge-freezer)
- Living/diningroom (TV (digital), dining table (4 persons), seating area (4 persons), DVD player)
- Bedroom (double bed)
- Bedroom with bathroom (double bed, shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Washing room (washing machine)
- Garden doors
- Balcony or terrace
- Heating (through air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Terrace (private, fenced, 12 m2)
- Garden (shared with other guests, fenced, illuminated)
- Bicycle storage
- Garden furniture (4 persons)
- Swimming pool (shared with other guests, fenced)
- Play equipment (shared with other guests)
- Safety deposit box
- Lounge set
- Insect screens)
- Beds made on arrival
- For reasons of tranquillity, this holiday home will not be rented to groups of youngsters
- Reservations for groups of persons under 25 years of age are not permitted
- It is strictly forbidden to organise any student party, bachelor party or drinking party in this house
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 3 reviews for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Marines, SpainThis apartment is in the city near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Included in price or to be paid locally
Final cleaning, Bed linen, Bath towels, Kitchen linen, Gas/oil, Service charges, Use washing machine
Free of charge
Cot + high chair
At local rates
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV
Air conditioning, Central heating, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden