Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Marines, Spain
From £536 per week
Villa to rent in Marines, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Marines and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house on 2 levels. Spacious, comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace, to the patio, to the swimming pool
- Open kitchen (dishwasher, X ceramic glass hob hotplates, freezer)
- Upper floor - 1 double bedroom
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 double bedroom with bath/bidet/WC and hand-basin
- 2 terraces
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- View of the swimming pool and the garden
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
Cosy residence "Larymar", 2 storeys. In the district of Nova Denia, 5 km from the centre of Denia, 30 m from the sea, direct access to the beach. For shared use:
- Well-kept garden with lawn and trees, swimming pool angular (01/01-31/12)
- Children's pool, outdoor shower, parking
- Grocery, restaurant, bar 100 m, bus stop 50 m, sandy beach 30 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 8 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in Marines. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 30 metres away from a beach and 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
3 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Unfortunately, in the holiday a lot was not satisfactory. In the kitchen would have to be thoroughly cleared out. Old unusable pans and the partly rusty cutlery do not invite to cooking. Broken Vebeilatoren are simply stored in the box and not renewed. There is a lack of enough drying rack to dry beach towels for 6 people. The broken shower head regularly puts the shower under water. There may be little things for you, but the holidaymaker pays and would like to have something in return. Too bad for the otherwise perfect accommodation for a whole family.
Our shortcomings - the French bed is totally worn out - all shower hoses + brackets are broken - no light in the laundry room - no light in the kitchen - all shutters jam, in the living room really bad - the lawn in the front yard is in very poor condition - remote control for the Gate opening is in bad shape, is constantly falling apart - for so many people at least 2 sets of keys would have to be delivered
House located in a private area with swimming pool. Peaceful and quiet place, 30 m from the beach. The first 3 days, we could not enjoy the terrace, because a defective Store, which gives access to the terrace and directly to the pool !. We regret that the house was not air conditioned. Options With a fan is not enough to chase the 33-36 degrees! Every day our children will shower in our bath !. The other showers at our disposal are almost useless. At each shower, the floor is flooded!
Generally good, although the beds and sheets leave a little to be desired and it would not be bad that they put air conditioning especially in the two large bedrooms since it is a very hot area.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Marines, SpainThis villa is near the beach. It has a balcony, a children pool area and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 19 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.77) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 3 cots
- Children pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000