Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Marbella, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,520 per week
Villa to rent in Marbella, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Overlooking the prestigious Quinta Golf Course and enjoying a view over the coast of Marbella, Villa Amor is the perfect family villa for those who love golf and family life.
Overlooking the prestigious Quinta Golf Course and enjoying a view over the coast of Marbella, Villa Amor is the perfect family villa for those who love golf and family life. Surrounded by a magnificent garden with plenty of trees and shrubberies, it is very private and allows groups to enjoy quality time together both inside and outside.
All on one level, the practical layout is ideal for families with young children and can sleep up to 8 guests at one time. The huge central living area provides two sitting areas with all other rooms leading off from this. There are 2 double bedrooms, both with private en-suite bathrooms. One of the best parts of this property is the children's bedroom, consisting of 2 bunk beds, making it a great choice for two families whose children are happy to share!
The outdoor space is also divine with a large private swimming pool and pool house consisting of a covered seating area, the perfect place to relax in the evening with a glass of wine. Make sure you also pack your golf gear as you will want to make the most of the convenient location right on the Quinta Golf Course!
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Central living space with two living room areas, fireplace, TV, DVD player, ping-pong table, piano and dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, toaster, microwave, blender, kettle and small additional dining area
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite (accessible from outside)
- Children's bedroom with two sets of bunkbeds and one cot
- Children's bathroom
- Additional W/C located off kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Driveway and private parking
- Lawn garden with trees and shrubberies
- Outdoor covered dining area
- Sun loungers
- Pool house/lounge with seating area and bar
- Pool towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning throughout
- Complimentary welcome food basket with fresh and local products from the region
- A manager available for any extra services and check-in and check-outs.
Quinta golf course is only a 15 minutes' drive from the centre of Marbella. Enjoying an exceptional view over the coast and mountains, the Quinta Golf and Country Club has a professional standard course along with a high class environment and recreational facilities, such as the three gourmet restaurants, paddle tennis lessons, and the spa.
You will also love the proximity to the famous Puerto Banus Marina for its luxury shopping, numerous cafes and restaurants, and the wild nightlife.
Finally, for history and culture lovers, this is the ideal starting point to discover Andalucia's rich heritage.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Marbella, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 November 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February 2018 - 25 August 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£886.02 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional