Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Marbella, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £742 per week
Apartment to rent in Marbella, Spain
Apartment overview - owner's description
Central Marbella - Parque Apartments. Luxury 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 100 metres from beach and 15 minute stroll from Marbella old town.
This 4th floor apartment has a large airy living room with two large couches and a dining table. This opens out onto the balcony (east facing). The room is air conditioned and equipped with a TV, DVD player and a stereo.
The kitchen has been thoroughly modernised and has a full oven/grill, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer and all the other usual appliances e.g. kettle, toaster, iron etc.
Free WIFI included and there is a safe in the main bedroom.
All bedrooms have individual air conditioning units.
The main bedroom has a double bed (which can be zipped apart to make two single beds) and its own ensuite with large walk-in shower. It also has sliding patio-type doors opening onto the balcony.
There are two additional twin bedded rooms, both with air conditioning and windows to the balcony. These rooms share the guest bathroom (which has a bath with a shower attachment).
The balcony, which runs along the whole length of the apartment, overlooks one of the main pools, the baby pool and the nearby park. It has a table and chairs so you can dine “al fresco” or enjoy a relaxing evening drink.
Pool towels, bathroom towels and bed linen are supplied with the apartment. Other appliances also supplied for your convenience include hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
This apartment has 11 verified reviews.
11 out of 11 people recommend staying here
A very well furnished property. The balcony is adequate though narrow. We were more than satisfied with all aspects of the rental and the only MINOR critiscism I would make is that there was no dishwasher in the kitchen. ( Apart from me ! )
We spent 2 weeks at the apartment and we loved everything about it.
The location of the apartment is perfect as it is down the road from the beach, making things easy when you have bags, umbrellas, and all sorts to walk to the beach. It is also where everything happens in the evening (restaurants, bars...) but it is very quite too when you go to bed as the apartment is not on the street side but on the swimming pools side.
It is a quick 10 min walk to the beautiful old town and it is a nice walk. There is a great supermarket 2 minutes away from the apartment which is great.
The apartment itself has everything you could possibly need. We have 3 young kids under 3 years old and we had everything we needed. The apartment was spacious and clean. The swimming pools were very clean and never too busy. The paddling pool for the kids was superb and our girls loved it.
The owner left a booklet with recommended restaurants, useful phone numbers etc which was brilliant.
I would definitely recommend this apartment. The owner was very helpful and quick to respond to any queries.
Six of us stayed ay Parque Marbella for 2 weeks in Sept 2007. The location was perfect with supermarkets close by and a huge choice of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. Old Town is only a 15 min stroll away and the beach a few minutes. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well-equipped. The balcony had the sun until about mid-day.
Only disappointment was that we never used the pool at all as it was too much hassle to take the loungers down 4 floors - and there were only 2 of them between the 6 of us.
Having said that, I would definately return to this apartment again if holidaying in Marbella.
We had a brilliant time!
This is our second time staying at this apartment and we'll definitely be coming back again. The location is great so close to the beach and Marbella Old Town. In terms of the Costa Del Sol Marbella is definitely a step above everywhere else but you have to stay somewhere central like this to get the real Marbella experience.
Stayed in July, quite hot so the air conditioning was a great facility. Will definitely be booking for next year.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Marbella, SpainThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 March - 1 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 12% off if the booking is for 8 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 6 weeks or more.
- Receive 30% off if the booking is for 12 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 10% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 September and receive 5% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Car Park Space
£8.82 per night, paid with booking
Private taxi transfer Malaga Airport to Property (max 4 people). Prices for 5+ pax on request
journey, paid locally
Shopping pack delivered to apartment on arrival
£20.30 per person per booking, paid with booking
Additional cleaning (apartment is cleaned once per week)
hour, paid locally
Baby sitting service
hour, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility
Apartment looks into the centre of the complex, overlooking the swimming pools. You also have views of the park and beyond that the sea.
Private Owner From Dublin 2, Ireland Member since Nov 2005
Past bookings: 24 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 2