Las Lomas De Cabopino
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Marbella, Spain
From £648 per week
Villa to rent in Marbella, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Marbella and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house 157 m2 on 2 levels. Modern furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV and digital TV (flat screen), hi-fi system
- Exit to the patio
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- Electric heating, air-conditioning, forced-air heating, boiler (200 litres)
- Upper floor - 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC (private)
- Barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- View of the sea and the mountains
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Beautiful terraced house "Las lomas de Cabopino", built in 2002
- 14 km from the centre of Marbella, 17 km from the centre of Fuengirola, in a quiet position, 1 km from the sea, 1 km from the beach
- Garden with lawn, swimming pool (01/01-31/12)
- Children's pool, single garage
- Shop 3 km, supermarket 3 km, restaurant 300 m, sandy beach 1 km
- Sports harbour 1 km, golf course 800 m..
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Marbella. The nearest airport is 56km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a beach and 14km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
10 out of 11 people recommend staying here
This is the second time we have rented this house and everything was perfect like the first time in 2015. With this great view of the cabopino golf from the terrace and a relaxing setting we will surely be back for the third time. Only downside as the first time, the internet connection that is lamentable because passing through a key 3g and whose flow is limited, in one week it is found without connection due to the package 3g sold out, in short do not count on this connection if you must use the internet. The tv also dependent on the internet you will find quickly without occupation if it is bad weather.
The accommodation conforms to the descriptions, nice view of the golf course, comfortable, pleasant general surroundings. The only real problem is the poor soundproofing of the unit, we could hear the neighbors at night at 2am as they were in our accomodation. We also hear the busy road expressway. Pool nice but there were few holidaymakers at this time.
A very beautiful villa very well equipped. Spacious.
Very nice house. Furniture a bit old otherwise spent a nice holiday.
Nice house. Ok. 1 km from the beach. They are nicer a bit further. B. The indicated car
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Marbella, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 16 March - 29 March 2019 and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £171.09) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
£4.30 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Children pool
- Covered parking
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 46 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 46 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 45 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000