2 Bed Luxury Apartment Nr Marbella
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Marbella, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £308 per week
Apartment to rent in Marbella, Spain
Poolside, luxury 2 bedroomed apartment next to Santa Maria Golf & Country Club 5 mins drive to Marbella. Only 15 minute walk to the beach and the world famous Nikki beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Situated adjacent to the Santa Maria Golf Club House and overlooks one of the two private swimming pools that are set in spacious landscape gardens.
Next door at the Santa Maria Golf & Country Club residents have the opportinity to uyse all of the facilities with the benefit of a residents discount on all the sports that are available which include;
Golf, Tennis, bowls, snooker and volleyball.
Only a 10 minute walk to the popular restaurant and shopping area of Elviria. In this shopping area there are numerous restaurants, supermarkets, banks etc.
If you are looking for some upmarket nightlife a further 5 minutes over the bridge to the beach you will find the world famous Nikki Beach or the Don Carlos Night Club.
When you book I will send you a list of all the restaurants that are guests have recommended over the years and the best quiet or lively bars.
A further Internal decor of the apartment.
The apartment is tastefully decorated throughout and the settee featured also turns into a double bed which allows the apartment to sleep up to 6 people.
The landscaped garden pool area.
The garden pool is within 10 metres from the patio of the apartment. There is also a baby pool situated beyond the garden pool within the large two tiered garden area.
This apartment has 19 verified reviews.
18 out of 19 people recommend staying here
We were very pleased with the site of the appartment, picking keys up and transfer was relatively easy. The appartment is large and met all our needs and the complex is lovely.
1.We were only supplied with one set of keys for 4 people which caused a lot of problems if we wanted to go out separately as we could not get back into the complex without a key! we could only enter the complex through the garage though we had no car!
2. The safe was broken and had been for some time apparently! We had approx £2000 cash and jewellry which we could not protect and this caused us undue worry,
3. I contacted the agent to ask for an extra key and about the broken safe and was told she would get back to me. No one got back to me so I called again and spoke to a gentleman who did not know about my previous call. He then said he would get back to me. He did not so I called again and was told the safe would not be mended and as we really needed the keys I suggested that I get the keys cut and asked that the owner reimburse me with the breakages deposit. He agreed and this is what I did. This cost 9,20.
4. We had no direction from the agents as to what to do with our keys on departure so I again called the agent.
5. Upon departure an extremely rude woman came to clean and collect the keys. She made us all feel extremely uncomforable as my call to her had been late the previous evening as we suddenly realised we did not know what to do with the keys. She would not take the keys which I had cut from me, stating that their had never been a request for two sets of keys before!! She insisted I take them to England and send them to the owner myself!! I do not believe that this woman should be allowed to deal with customers and believe she owes us an apology for her rudeness and nastiness!!!
I now have a set of keys which I should not have had to pay for!
I would not recommend your villa to a friend unless I was assured that they did not have to deal with that woman and that the inventory is indeed correct and that a safe is provide!!
We had a lovely holiday but the woman made us very angry and upset!!!
Please let me know what to do about the Keys and how i will be reimbursed
The property met all of our needs. The position of the apt was fantastic, ground floor with the swimming pool being just outside - great for the kids. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a lovely beach.
Apart from a little trouble with the garage doors the location and the whole ambience of the property was wonderful.
we enjoyed our stay at Los patios.The apartment was clean, spacious and met our expectations in every aspect.In the apartment was everything we needed.Comfortable beds,classy furniture,two bathrooms.Outside two pools, sunloungers.The surroundings very nice,quiet.Walking distance to beach.Short drive to Marbella.Supermarket nearby but I think carhire is convinient.We had a nice holiday and would not hesitate to come back.
We very much enjoyed our stay at Casa Cameg the property is clean and comfortable with air conditioning and good shower facilities. The garden is very pretty with mature trees and shrubs and a lovely pool. It is set in a very peaceful and safe residential area with wonderful mountain views. Although a car is required there are excellent shops, bars, restaurants and blue flag beaches within easy reach. I would certainly return to this Villa again.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Marbella, SpainThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a garage, outside lighting, a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 5 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 5 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 5 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 52 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Mid week clean
£75.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool, Size 30m x 10m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Beautiful view over two pools and two tiered landscaped garden
Private Owner From Southwell, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2004
I have had the apartment in Elviria for the last 8 years. I am a PGA Golf Professional and the Director of Golf of Oakmere Park Golf Club in Nottingham.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1