Gran Villa Cipres
Villa with 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and private pool in Maó-Mahón, Menorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £33,538 per week
Villa to rent in Maó-Mahón, Menorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Gran Villa Cipres is a stunning luxury holiday home and private swimming pool with up to eleven bedrooms set on a beautiful estate of Menorcan countryside.
Gran Villa Cipres is a stunning luxury holiday home and private swimming pool with up to eleven bedrooms set on a beautiful estate of Menorcan countryside, just outside the small town of Sant Clement. It has been meticulously restored with great attention to detail to ensure guests experience outstanding accommodation with the services of a five star boutique hotel.
The main villa offers seven beautifully decorated bedrooms, all ensuite, some with their own balconies or terrace. The separate Boyera annexe is available for larger groups of 15 guests or more by offering a further four ensuite bedrooms, each with a delightful private terrace and garden. The spacious living room is perfect for cooler evenings offering comfort and sophistication and there is a well stocked bar, wines can even be ordered in advance. Across the holiday home great attention has been paid to the elegant furnishings, clean neutral decor and sumptuous beds and linen, the property has been restored to a spectacularly high standard.
The 250-acre estate offers amazing sea views in the distance and secluded surroundings. It is the perfect location for gatherings of friends and family or an elegant venue for a special occasion. The 26 metre swimming pool and terrace are set in immaculate gardens full of Mediterranean splashes of colour, shady olive trees, pretty winding paths and stone walls. The estate is also home to a vineyard as well as lavender fields, herb gardens and lovely Menorcan countryside.
The services on offer also aim to exceed your expectations. Breakfast is served daily and guests are cooked for by professionally trained chefs on a regular basis – both lunch and an evening meals are prepared and included in the price for part of your stay. Dining is a truly indulgent experience with delicious inspirational Mediterranean cuisine freshly prepared each time using only the finest ingredients of the highest quality, sourced locally when possible and sometimes even grown in the estates own herb and kitchen garden. You may choose your wines in advance to ensure that the well stocked bar has everything you desire.
Spa lovers will adore the wellness room with a highly trained professional therapist available to pre-book for a variety of treatments and massages. The villas concierge will also be able to pre-arrange additional services for your stay such as a pilates and yoga instructor, a personal trainer and even qualified childcare for when you may need it. The concierge is there to meet your needs and fulfil your wishes in any way they can.
As well as complimentary airport transfers, a private chauffeur is available to look after you on a daily basis with an eight-seater car, further vehicles can also be booked at an additional cost or car hire arranged. Whether it's a short drive to a local authentic restaurant in nearby Sant Climent or a little further to one of the island's precious beaches, there is so much to discover neaby.
The beautiful island of Menorca offers an array of activities and the perfect holiday experience can be curated, from guided bike rides, kayaking at sunset, chartered boat rides or walks around the beautiful Cami de Cavalls, the former horse trail following the entire coastline of the island.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
There is a total of eleven rooms – seven in the main house and a further four bedrooms in the Boyera Annexe.
Please note that when booking the property for up to 14 guests you will only have use of the main house (seven rooms) and the price reflects this. Should you wish to book the annexe as well, please enquire for prices. This excludes July – mid September when it is only possible to book both the main house and the annexe.
All bookings for 15-22 guests will have use of both the main house and the annexe.
All rooms can be made up as a double or twin – please advise when booking. All rooms are ensuite with a shower or bath.
MAIN HOUSE (7 bedrooms)
- San Climent, first floor, 18m square (ensuite 7m square with bath)
- Sa Forana, first floor, 27m square (ensuite 8m square), west facing sea-views from bedroom
- Rosa, first floor, 24m square (ensuite 10m square) with west facing sea-views from bedroom
- Poligalia, ground floor, 23m square (ensuite 10m square) with private terrace
- Lavanda, ground floor, 27m square (ensuite 8m square) with private terrace
- Romero, first floor, 24m square (ensuite 10m square) with large private balcony
- Monte Toro, first and second floor, 59m square (ensuite 13m square). Tower suite with 360 degrees views
BOYERA ANNEXE - 4 bedrooms (only available for bookings of 15 guests or more). All rooms are on the ground floor and one has wheelchair access. Boyera is just 30 seconds walk from the main house.
- Cipres, 20m square (ensuite 6m square) with private garden
- Camelia, 24m square (ensuite 6m square) with private garden
- Calas Coves, 25m square (ensuite 6m square) with private garden
- Hibiscus, 52m square (ensuite 6m square) with private garden
Each bedroom features a Samsung 48'' HD LED Satellite TV's, a safe, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, beach bag, slippers, and a White Company bathrobe. Linen and candles are from The White Company and the amenities are by L'Occitane
OTHER FACILITIES FOR GUESTS
- The property is fully air-conditioned and has under floor heating for the cooler months
- Large living room with beautiful furnishings for guests comfort. Sky TV, Apple TV, a DVD player and Projector for movies are available in the sitting room with the option to use Bose indoor and outdoor speakers
- Bar (drinks payable locally)
- Please note that the kitchen facilities are not for guests use. If you require food on a day when the chef is not available the staff can prepare simple snacks or meals for children, for example, which are payable locally
- 26m swimming pool (heated by solar panels which start to become effective in April)
- Immaculate gardens and terraces, the estate also has its own vineyard and herb and kitchen garden (used by the chefs for cooking). Outdoor chill out areas with comfortable seating and outdoor terraces for al-fresco dining
- Massage and treatment room (a variety of spa treatments can be booked, payable locally)
- Gym - the equipment in the gym includes top of the range treadmill, rowing machine and weights
- There is a wide selection of games to amuse children, both in the villa and in the grounds, including an outdoor play area (tree house, swing), ping pong, giant Jenga, outdoor chess, boules and a croquet lawn.
ADDITIONAL COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
- Airport transfers are included for all guests (for flights arriving after 12pm or departing before 12pm)
- Breakfast is included daily
- 1 chaffeured vehicle for up to eight passengers included daily (10am to midnight). Additional vehicles may be booked from 300 Euros per day
- For 3 night stays you will be provided with two lunches and two evening meals by a highly professionally trained chef. For 7 night stays you will provided with five lunches and five evening meals. This can be arranged with concierge in advance. Drinks are payable locally
- Concierge service included
- Daily cleaning and turndown service
- Naturally filtered water from the estate
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE (all payable locally, please enquire in advance)
- Well stocked bar (wines can be ordered in advance)
- Babysitting / nanny service
- Personal trainer and nutritionist expert
- Yoga and pilates instructor
- Spa treatments including massage
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
Gran Villa Cipres is set in 250 acres of Menorcan countryside just 1.5km from the small whitewashed town of Sant Climent and conveniently close to the airport. Dating back to the 13th century, the town has a variety of local shops such as a supermarket, butchers and bakery and a variety of bars and restaurants including the well known ‘Moli de Foc' which serves authentic local cuisine to locals and visitors alike. The town comes alive in the summer months when jazz concerts take place one of the towns bars which attracts celebrity musicians and jazz lovers worldwide.
Mahon (Mao), just a few kilometres by car, boasts a stunning natural harbour and is surrounded by a colourful collection of old fishermans houses and a plethora of fine cosmopolitan eateries and cafe bars. Walk up the ancient steps to the old town with characterful cafes, interesting shops and the colourful food and fish markets.
To their immense credit the Menorquins have taken great steps to protect their environment. As a result, the island's rugged coastline still offers a huge number of beautiful sandy coves (calas) to explore. The south of the island has lush pine groves, white sandy coves, isolated rocky inlets and busier beaches. The best known beaches in this area are Binibeca, Son Bou and Punta Prima.
Menorca is an island full of diverse charm, beauty and extremely welcoming inhabitants. Over the centuries, diverse cultural influences have bestowed on the island a distinctive character, evident in its landscape today. Ancient dry stone walls can be seen dividing the surprisingly lush green fields all over the island, stone monuments and burial mounds are plentiful and charming traditional Spanish Fincas can be seen scattered throughout this very pleasant landscape.
Located on the western side of the island is the lovely old port of Ciutadella with its maze of cobbled streets and striking architecture and many plazas and squares. This is such a delightful town, great for walking and people watching, as well as dining al fresco at one of its many fine restaurants and cafe bars.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, and are keen to explore, why not walk along a section of the Cami de Cavalls, the ancient bridle path that encircles the island and there are also many other lovely well signposted footpaths and cycle routes.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Maó-Mahón, MenorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 14 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 June - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 14 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 28 December 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.76 per booking, paid locally
11 bedrooms, Sleeps 22
Internet / WiFi