Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Manacor, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £487 per week
Villa to rent in Manacor, Majorca
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful farmhouse is situated in a hillside location in the heart of Son Macia valley and surrounded by ancient vineyards, wild flowers and meadows.
This beautiful farmhouse is situated in a hillside location in the heart of Son Macia valley and surrounded by ancient vineyards, wild flowers and meadows. The elevated position allows wonderful views over the surrounding countryside and towards the other side of Mallorca and is the ideal holiday villa for those seeking tranquillity.
Villa Feliciti can comfortably sleep 8 guests in 4 beautiful bedrooms, each with a private ensuite. The villa has plenty of character throughout with Spanish tiles, stone archways and high beamed ceilings. There is a really comfortable ambiance throughout the villa with many areas to relax.
The main house has 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin) whilst the final bedroom is located in a garden casita with an extra kitchen and living room. Each room has been tastefully decorated and incorporates the traditional Mallorcan style.
Villa Feliciti is full of colourful bougainvillea flowers and quaint terraces and places to relax both in and out of the sun. Take a dip in the luxurious private swimming pool or chill on one of the sun loungers. The whole villa benefits from stunning views over the countryside whilst only being a short drive to all amenities in the nearby village of Son Macia and only 10 minutes from the beaches.
- Living room/dining room with comfy sofas, TV, music system, dining table and chairs, patio doors leading to the garden terrace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, coffee machine
- Walk in pantry and utility room with washing machine
- Bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and patio doors leading to terrace
- Master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and patio doors leading to upper terrace with spectacular far reaching views
- Bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
Garden Casita (Separate to the main house)
- Bedroom with double bed and single bed
- Ensuite shower room
- Small kitchen and seating area
- Doorway to private garden
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 9m x 4m, Depth: 1.50m - 1.90m)
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor kitchen with barbecue, fridge and sink
- Covered dining area
- First floor terrace
- Private driveway
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Table Tennis
- Music station
- Safety deposit box
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First highchair included
- First cot included
- Pool towels provided
- All bedrooms have cooling free-standing
Located in an restful hillside location surrounded by vineyards, meadows with wild flowers and golden cornfields. The fabulous views are truly spectacular across the verdant Son Macia valley towards the other side of Mallorca and distant mountain ranges. Very quiet and secluded location approached via a winding private drive. The idyllic village Son Macia is only few minutes away and has a beautiful plaza with Tapas bars and excellent local restaurants.
Stunning sandy coves and beaches are also only 10 minutes' drive.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Manacor, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 February 2018 - 26 October 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£880.17 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional