La Quinta Colonial
Villa with 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Los Barrios, Spain
From £7,466 per week
Villa to rent in Los Barrios, Spain
Founded by the Larios family in 1797, La Quinta Colonial has been in the same family for the past 6 generations and boasts the typical colonial Edwardian architecture.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Founded by the Larios family in 1797, La Quinta Colonial has been in the same family for the past 6 generations and boasts the typical colonial Edwardian architecture. This magnificent mansion is a typical example of the old farm buildings of Cadiz and has been lovingly restored into a comfortable and spacious property to rent.
Situated in acres of mature gardens and on the estate of Monte de la Torre, La Quinta Colonial is located only 3km from the beaches and bay of Gibraltar and 20km to the award-winning beaches of Tarifa. The property has the best of both worlds, being situated in a countryside location while being a short drive to the towns, shops and beaches.
Sleeping up to 17 guests in 9 bedrooms, each room has been adoringly restored with comfort at the forefront. The bedrooms are high-ceilinged creating a real sense of space and have a mix of modern and period bathrooms. Further attractive features include the magnificent sweeping mahogany staircase that leads up from the panelled drawing room and elegant dining room, the perfect place to enjoy a meal with loved ones.
Head outside to enjoy the large private swimming pool, tennis court, football pitch and ping-pong table, there is plenty to keep the whole family happy. There are multiple terraces and a large barbecue terrace and eating area overlooking the extensive gardens where you can dine al fresco at any time of the day.
Overall, La Quinta Colonial is an exquisite and unique mansion for those looking for something extra special for their trip to the south of Spain.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Large Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, Spaziale coffee machine and portable fan
- Second Kitchen/Pantry with "Drinks" fridge and additional dishwasher, oven and cooking stove
- Large dining room which can seat up to 10 people with patio doors leading onto a terrace
- Large Sitting room with Bose music system and fireplace and comfortable seating and patio doors leading onto the garden
- Large Drawing Room with Piano and desk and iMac computer as well as seating and working area
- Library with Flat screen TV, Bose Sound system, Apple TV & Various Books
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, double bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom and patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- 4 x bedrooms, each with twin beds
- Bedroom with single bed
- 3 x Separate WC and showers/baths
- First floor sitting – can be changed into a double bedroom (when needed)
- Housekeeper's bedroom
- Private 15m x 4m swimming pool with depths of 1m – 3m
- Large mature private gardens
- Private tennis court
- Ping pong table
- Football pitch
- Sun loungers
- Covered and uncovered seating areas
- Large Terrace which can seat 10 people with large Webber Gas BBQ and plenty of lighting which leads from the kitchen via 2 large sets of French doors
- Gas barbecue and wood barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Private tennis court
- Football pitch
- Ping-pong table
Situated overlooking the bay of Gibraltar and with Morocco in the far distance sits La Quinta Colonial. Surrounded by well-maintained gardens, this outstanding house is the perfect retreat for a large group looking for something extra special. The property is located in Costa de la Luz, well-known for its world-class beaches. Situated on top of a hill, the property boasts exceptional views of the surrounding countryside and beyond and only a short drive to the various local towns, beaches and shopping centres.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Los Barrios, SpainThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 December 2018 - 27 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
9 bedrooms, Sleeps 17
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire