Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Llançà Port, Spain
From £872 per week
Villa to rent in Llançà Port, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa is located in Llançà Port and sleeps 7 people. It has a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house 120 m2 on 2 levels. Rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room 25 m2 with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 1 bed (90 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher)
- Bathroom, bidet, separate WC
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 200 cm)
- Hip bath/WC
- 2 terraces 20 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- View of the sea
- Washing machine
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed..
- Single-family house "CASA GRIFEU"
- 1.5 km from the centre of Llanca, in the district X, in a quiet position, 300 m from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Natural garden 1'000 m2
- Supermarket, restaurant, sandy beach 350 m
- Golf course 17 km, minigolf 2.8 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a sea view and is located in Llançà Port. The nearest airport is 77km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 300 metres away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
2 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Pretty house with garden. Household and painting passables .... Mattresses for grown-ups to change to European standards (1.90 x 1.40) Parents slept in a bed (1.33 x 1.80), the father was 1.95 ???? Not cool and after request, the mattress was changed after 8 days ... Also ants in bathrooms and mosquitos .... Regards,
House not suitable for young children: steep outside. Limited cleanliness: cobwebs in the rooms on the ceiling. But the biggest defect is the absence of the supermarket indicated at 350 m (it must be closed for at least 3 years).
We had a great week. The house was comfortable, spacious and the neighborhood is particularly quiet, which we were looking for. The installation of mosquito nets would be welcome in the rooms. The picture that appeared on your ad did not put at all value. Pity.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Llançà Port, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 13 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 April - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 September - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€0.90 (approx. £0.81) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £271.04) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Sea view
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000