Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, private pool and golf nearby in Les Tres Cales, Spain
From £431 per week
Villa to rent in Les Tres Cales, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Les Tres Cales and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Granada", 3-room house. Simple and practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (2 x), dining table and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- Patio, porch
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
Urb.Les Tres Cales 4 km from l'Ametlla de Mar:
- Beautiful, comfortable house "Granada"
- Above Las 3 Calas, outside the resort, 4 km from the centre of L'Ametlla de Mar, in a quiet, sunny position, 3 km from the sea, 3 km from the beach
- Property (fenced), trees, swimming pool (7 x 3 m, 01/04-31/10) with internal staircase
- Patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking on the premises
- Supermarket 1.5 km, restaurant 1.5 km, railway station "L'Ametlla de Mar" 4 km, sandy beach 3 km
- Parque Portaventura 48 km, parque Aquopolis 51 km, parque natura del Delta del Ebro 35 km, Tarragona 57 km, Reus 48 km, Barcelona 153 m
- Car recommended
- Groups of teenagers on request only
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Les Tres Cales. The nearest airport is 136km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a beach and 4km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a solarium.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
2 out of 10 people recommend staying here
The pool is really great. On the other hand, the interior of the house is to be refreshed. The installation of an air conditioning would be a real plus.
The construction site on the neighboring property was very disturbing. Construction noise and construction site radio from 8 o'clock in the morning until 19 o'clock in the evening, from Monday to Saturday. Otherwise we had a nice holiday.
If you are ready for air conditioning (in Oct after 21 o'clock still 22 degrees) and mosquito nets (Ebro Delta is not far away), you can spend a quiet and informal holiday here.
On the whole it was ok Unfortunately, the internet was not that great but what was not nice was that the garden was very neglected you had to clean the house after arrival first washing machine for clothes was very dirty ... Spartan which was not bad but the price for the equipment and cleanliness unfortunately overpriced from our point of view. Plus pool was cleaned twice a week nice little house but you can do a lot more than owner out of it which is a shame .. because it is not done .... great that you really have his rest quickly on the autostrass is the most necessary limited Nearby we really liked that
the woodwork deserves a stroke of paint the shower head is to change (makes a noise infernal and the water passes by the sides). the cladding of the sofa looks dirty and its comfort is very limited. pool excellent and well maintained. WIFI works very well
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Les Tres Cales, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 December - 28 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £180.03) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.52 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000