Las Terreras Holiday Villa Rental With Private Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Las Terreras, Spain
From £250 per week
Villa to rent in Las Terreras, Spain
In a rural setting, this beautiful holiday home is quietly located in the small village of Las Terreras.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
In a rural setting, this beautiful holiday home is quietly located in the small village of Las Terreras. On a large living space you can spend a family holiday with your two dogs and enjoy the fresh air on the magnificent terrace or by the pool. The interior is rustic and typical of the country and offers all the comforts. The fireplace in the living room keeps you cozy even in the cold winter months and makes it the ideal holiday destination in every season.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1960 and refurbished in 2010. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and panoramic view of mountains; it is also located in Las Terreras, 20km from Lorca. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 40 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 175 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Las Terreras, SpainThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 22 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€10.00 per person per booking (minimum €70.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
€10.00 per person per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1960
- Year modernised: 2010
- Holiday home (internal area 100 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Pool open all year
- 2 TVs
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning (1 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 grand lit, 1 single bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (200 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 200 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking nearby
- A barbecue
- Sea is nearby
- Marked trail more than 10km long
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 602 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 602 bookings
Response rate: 88%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000