Tigín, Amapolas LL
Beach duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in La Zenia, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £185 per week
Duplex apartment to rent in La Zenia, Spain
Duplex apartment overview - owner's description
3 bed,2 bath duplex,a/c,sat.tv,Community pool,full kitchen,Close to beach,golf,restaurants,pubs. Quiet,secure urbanisation.Sleeps 6. Suit families.
No.60 Amapolas ll is a three bedroom apartment in a small urbanization which includes car parking ,community pool, private entrance with security gates.
It is located in the beautiful residential area of La Zenia , 6km.south of Torrevieja.
The apartment, catering for 6 people, is tastefully furnished and includes:
· Fully fitted kitchen, c/w washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave.
· Comfortable lounge, cable TV, free WiFi.
· Walk in showers (2)
· Master bedroom ensuite – Double bed
· Second bedroom – Double bed
· Third bedroom – two single beds
· Large sun patio, c/w patio furniture
The upstairs bedroom and sun patio are both accessed via an external stairway which may not be suitable for very young children or the elderly.
· The apartment is:
· 10 min. drive south of Torrevieja, with all its shops , markets, promenades and marinas.
· within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars
· 10 min. walk to La Zenia and Cabo Roig beaches
· conveniently located between the championship golf courses of Villamartin, Campomor, and Las Ramblas.
· 5 min walk to Orihuela Costa Country Club (whose swimming pool, gym, tennis, bar, restaurant are open to the public).
You will love it !!!
This duplex apartment has 20 verified reviews.
19 out of 20 people recommend staying here
Lovely apartment, well located with secure surroundings, friendly neighbours, short walk away from shops, within 12 mins walk from beach and restaurants too many to name.
Having recently returned from a weeks holiday I would like to say what a wonderful place in terms of the apartment, the complex and area. Certainly as previous reviewers have mentioned the photos do not do it justice and every detail in terms of the accomodation has been met and most of the time exceeded - every minor detail has been thought of - you will want for nothing here.
The proximity to the pool and being to able to overlook and see all enjoying themselves is another plus - the pool is superb - clean & tidy.
The area is literally 10-15 mins stready walk from most places - restaurants are numerous and can say we didnt have a bad meal with prices reasonable. Shops are close as well as the enormous La Zenia Shopping Centre - a shoppers paradise. The beaches were all within 10-15 mins and were clean.
Thanks again Liam for a great week in your apartment
Richard Arnold & family
Lovely apartment, PERFECT LOCATION you are within walking distance of shops, restaurants,LaZenia beach and LaZenia Saturday market.I HAVE SAVED THE BEST TILL LAST LADIES YOU CAN EVEN WALK TO THE NEW ZENIA BOULEVARD for those not in the know it is the biggest shopping mall in the area,well worth a visit or two. The owner is very helpful and informative WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY RETURN.
The property is very much a home from home and great for a family. It has everything you could possibly need for a great fun in the sun holiday, we kept discovering more useful items as the week went on! We loved the upstairs apartment and the sun lounge. Both the owner and the property manager were very friendly and helpful so genuine thanks to both of them!. Only thing I would say to note is that although both La Zenia and Cabo Roig beaches can be reached easily by walking, in the height of the summer heat this can be pretty draining, particularly with young children and these walks can take up to 20/25 mins. I would probably advise a car (or take the taxis - we did) for getting around.
The property was very spacious, it over looked the pool, so i was able to keep an eye on the boys who are 10 & 11. The air conditioning was a life saver it made the whole holiday more comfortable, as temp was in its high 30s all week. Great for a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of every day life, good value bars and restaurants and lovely beach in walking distance. The complex has no entertainment but can be found in the area. This was my first experience of renting a villa/ appartment and i would recommend this to anyone. Big thanks to the owners for making our holiday.
This duplex apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this duplex apartment in La Zenia, SpainThis duplex apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the duplex apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 January 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February - 23 March 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 31 January 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 February - 23 March 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 24 March - 7 July 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 9 July - 20 July 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 July - 15 September 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 16 September - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 23 December - 31 December 2019: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 13 January - 31 January 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 February - 23 March 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 24 March - 30 June 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
Use of air conditioning
1 June - 30 June: £26.58 per week, paid with booking
Use of air conditioning
1 July - 31 July: £31.01 per week, paid with booking
Use of air conditioning
1 August - 31 August: £31.01 per week, paid with booking
Use of air conditioning
1 September - 30 September: £26.58 per week, paid with booking
Mandatory cleaning charge
£53.16 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 king size bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking
The town of Torrevieja is situated 45km. south of Alicante airport. Our apartment is situated in La Zenia,which is 6 km. further south,a journey that takes approximately 45 minutes by car. This fabulous area has safe sandy beaches that seem to go on forever, most of them proud to display the award winning Triple Blue Flag for cleanliness and safety. Bustling Spanish fishing villages, numerous marinas ,and an excellent selection of Championship golf courses are but some of the attractions of the area. The whole area is surrounded by orange and lemon groves with two central lakes, one of which is home to flamingos and wild migratory birds. The area is known as the Market Garden of Europe with its plentiful daily markets displaying a mouth watering display of fresh fish, meats fruit and vegetables. The Southern Costa Blanca has been recommended by the World Health Organization as one of the healthiest places to live in Europe.
Private Owner From Cork, Ireland Member since Nov 2003
Past bookings: 24 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1