Eixample Dret Aragon - Sardenya
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in La Sagrada Família, Spain
From £742 per week
Apartment to rent in La Sagrada Família, Spain
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in La Sagrada Família and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
4-room apartment 70 m2 on 2nd floor. Fully renovated in 2018, comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the loggia
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 x 80 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 1 bed (90 cm, length 200 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, 3 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer)
- 2 showers/WC
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- The apartment is to the back of the building, so it is very quiet
- The living room has a glazed terrace
- Views of the Sagrada Familia
- Apartment block "Eixample Dret Aragon - Sardenya"
- In a busy position, 2.5 km from the sea, on a main road
- Public car park at 70 m, extra
- Underground station "L2/L5 - Sagrada Familia" 350 m, sandy beach "Barceloneta" 2.5 km
- Sagrada Familia 300 m, Placa Catalunya 2.4 km, La Pedrera 1.5 km, Parc Guell 2.7 km, Passeig de Gracia 1.6 km
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- ,All services nearby
- Very close to the Sagrada Familia..
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in La Sagrada Família. The nearest airport is only 18km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2.5km away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a balcony.
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This apartment has 13 verified reviews.
10 out of 13 people recommend staying here
Very nice apartment, good location. Very punctual and friendly welcome
The location was very convenient to Sagrada Familia and the metro. The apartment had all amenities a small family would need. I'd recommend this place for small families and any other tourists.
simple apartment but well placed; pleasant environment = we enjoyed the stay
Good location, nice view, nice apartament, but the cleaning was bad (a lot of human hair and dust), we had no pilow cases, no toilet paper. We tried all day long to get in contact with the keykeeper but He didn't answer the phone. We solved the problem with Interhome who was very, very kind and pro.
The apartment is conveniently located and centrally located on the Sagrada Familia. In spite of high traffic in Barcelona, quiet, because the inner courtyard lying. The floors were clean, lamps covered with a thick layer of dust. The furniture is mostly worn, ailing or of poor quality. Beds were covered with clean sheets. To cover more sheets was ready. The warmer blankets were heavily soiled. These were inlays that had to be coated. There were no coatings. In spite of repeated requests, these were not brought to us either. We had to buy blankets so as not to freeze. Deposit transfer went smoothly. Who can easily get used to circumstances and like "in the middle of it instead of just being there" is the apartment because of its really great location to recommend.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in La Sagrada Família, SpainThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 March - 21 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 18 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€11.00 (approx. £9.49) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £172.61) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Located in large cities.
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
Show all 5 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 46 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 46 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000