Camino La Candelaria
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in La Orotava, Tenerife
From £579 per week
Villa to rent in La Orotava, Tenerife
This 2 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in La Orotava and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
2-room farmhouse 80 m2, on the ground floor. Rustic furnishings - 1 room with 2 beds and electric heater. 1 room, without wardrobe with 1 french bed and electric heater. Kitchen 12 m2 (dishwasher, 2 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table, TV and international TV channels. Bath/shower. Terrace 50 m2, garden 100 m2. Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (2). Panoramic view. Facilities:
- Washing machine (extra), iron, children's high chair (extra)
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- All the rooms in this house have got access also to a covered porch
- The washroom and kitchen has got access only from the covered porch
- The distance from the kitchen to the bedrooms is 1/2 meter only
- The distance from the bathroom to the bedrooms is 2.5 meters
- Boiler with 50 litre capacity
- Toaster and juicer in the kitchen
- Laundry charge 3,5 Eur/wash..
- Beautiful, rustic house "Camino La Candelaria"
- Outside the resort, on a slope, 6 km from the sea
- Property 20'000 m2 with lawn, orchard, beautiful garden to relax, swimming pool (7 x 4 m, depth 120 - 150 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- WC in the pool area, outdoor shower, poolhouse with fridge, garden furniture, barbecue
- In the complex
- Parking on the premises
- Grocery, restaurant 300 m, bus stop 20 m, sandy beach 6 km
- Main road 50 m from the property
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- Sun terrace 20 m2
- Outdoor kitchen with 4 hobs
- The property has a panoramic view of the Teide and solar energy
- In this property it is possible to hire in advance wedding planner service, communions, birthdays and events in general (everything is extra and on request)
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in La Orotava. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location, 6km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
1 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Actually very quaint, charming and beautifully located property with beautiful views and great garden with many fruits and herbs. Very warm and helpful owners. BUT: bathroom, kitchen and living / bedroom are separated from each other and can only be reached via the terrace. Especially at night and especially with small children (toilet!) Unsuitable because cold and far. Very cold unheated rooms, small radiators hardly or only very slowly fulfill their purpose. Rooms are very dark, but with a great view of the sea. There is a free-roaming little puppy and two cats who like to "immortalize" themselves on the terrace. Unfortunately, we had only a few sunny days for the beautiful roof terrace, but which has no furniture anyway. The pool is nice but also unheated, in March at 14 degrees water temperature a bit uncomfortable. Internet was only on a small spot without roofing or in the unheated bath available. Conclusion: when it is very warm outside and the children are well beyond the crawl stage, it is an individual and charming quaint accommodation - otherwise stay away.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in La Orotava, TenerifeThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 December 2018 - 22 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 February - 15 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 14 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 February - 6 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 March - 3 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 April - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€10.00 (approx. £8.98) per item per day, paid locally
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000