4 Bed Luxury Townhouse In La Cala De Mijas
Beach house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in La Noria Golf & Resort, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £339 per week
House to rent in La Noria Golf & Resort, Spain
House overview - owner's description
Luxurious four bedroomed town house with panoramic views of the sea and golf course in La Cala De Mijas. The white sandy beach is within easy walking distance.
This fabulous 4 bed townhouse has spectacular views over the sea and the village of La Cala de Mijas. The urbanization has a large swimming pool set in gardens. The townhouse has four bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a bath and overhead shower and fitted wardrobes. There is another double bedroom and a twin bedroom, all bedrooms have balconies. There are two more bathrooms with showers and wc. The fourth bedroom on the upper floor has a large sofa bed.
The lounge diner is spacious and has been furnished to a very high standard. There are comfortable leather sofas, flat screen tv with dvd player and a music player. There is also a tv internet box with lots of channels in English. There is an elegant dining table with seating for six and the patio doors lead onto a large terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped and also has table and chairs for a quick snack or to enjoy breakfast. There apartment is fully air-conditioned for your comfort .
Walking distance of 10 minutes to La Cala beach, La Cala de Mijas’s white sandy beach is within easy walking distance and is one of the nicest and most popular beaches along the coast, but if that isn’t good enough for you, Cabopino beach, is definitely not to be missed and is less than 10 minutes away by car. Puerto Banus, Marbella and in the other direction Fuengirola and Malaga are all easily accessible within 20 minutes, and for those without a car, it’s a five minute walk to the bus stop.
La Cala de Mijas
"La Cala", as this charming village is affectionately known to local residents, lies on the Costa del Sol approximately 20 minutes drive from Malaga International Airport. The long beaches are well cared for with clean and soft golden sand. Whilst La Cala has maintained a level of real Spain it has also taken on, in a small way, something of an international flavour. You will find an abundance of good quality sports and recreation facilities both in and around La Cala de Mijas. The tennis club "Club del Sol" welcomes all comers as does the Lawn bowls centre at Miraflores There are gymnasiums, dive centres and virtually every outdoor activity within minutes of the village. Of course special mention should be given to the competition standard golf courses at La Cala and Mijas Golf, Santana Golf and El Chaparral - these courses are available to non members, tuition is available and equipment can be hired. Horse riding in the hills behind La Cala is a must if you enjoy this activity but if your interest in horses is strictly as a spectator, then the Hippodrome may well be for you. Recently built, the "Hippodrome del Costa del Sol" is just on the outskirts of La Cala and makes for a great family night out. You are sure to enjoy the wide range of good quality restaurants available right here in the village or scattered in every direction close by. Ranging from the most simple to the most expensive they include Italian, Indian, Chinese, Thai, French, plus of course a wide range of Spanish restaurants anxious to display their culinary talents. Of particular mention is Venta Sorroche and Hedone located in the village Or if you fancy having a breakfast or lunch out we highly recommend " Snack Attack" which is situated just down the road from the apartment turning right at the bottom of the road and about 100 metres along. They present an excellent choice of Tapas, Sandwiches, Ploughmans and other types of snack foods to cater for every taste, and a range of drinks. La Cala as a holiday base is perfect throughout the whole year. The climate is such that you will be able to enjoy the seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle which has made the Costa del Sol so popular for so many years. Within easy striking distance of La Cala de Mijas are all of the internationally famous names such as Puerto Banus, Marbella, Torremolinos and Fuengirola. For the kids there is lots to do. we are minutes away from Tivoli World, the Fuengirola Zoo, Sea Life and then of course the wonderful beaches and splash parks - for the "big kids" Marbella Casino and the Hipodrome.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 55 reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in La Noria Golf & Resort, SpainThis house is in a village near the sea. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 January 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 November 2016 - 12 February 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 April - 21 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 May - 4 June 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 June - 21 July 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2017 - 12 February 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 April - 21 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 May - 4 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 June - 21 July 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 12 February 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 16 April 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 April - 21 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 May - 4 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 June - 21 July 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 12 February 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
refundable security deposit
£259.63 per booking, paid locally
£116.83 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double sofa bed
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Sea view
Agency From Portrush, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 767 bookings
Response rate: 87%
Response time: within 14 hours
Last logged in: 10 hours ago