Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in La Finca, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £729 per week
Villa to rent in La Finca, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa with private pool, beautiful views of the sea and surroundings. Quiet neighbourhood close to the Arenal beach, shops and activities. Garden offers a variety of seating and views.
Casa Mateo is a nice, Spanish-style villa on a large lot with plenty of outside space. The lower floor at the pool level has one twin bedroom and bathroom. The upper floor houses the living room with a dining corner, naya (closed terrace) that is also the preferred dining space, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and the kitchen, as well as a smaller outside terrace.
This villa has three rooms, three bathrooms, living room, terrace with a view of the sea, swimming pool, on a 1,100 square meter plot.
It will comfortably house 6 persons.
Jàvea is halfway between the airports of Valencia and Alicante (1h1/4 from each, by car)
The villa is in a quiet neighbourhood in the hills. The closest sandy beach is at 3 km by road. The views are open towards the sea and the surrounding pine forest.
The villa comprises:
- one bedroom with double bed
- one bedrooms with 2 single beds
- one bedroom with double bed, and additional single bed available upon request
- a fully equipped kitchen: induction plate, oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher
- three bathrooms, one of them with a bath
- a living room with a dining corner
- a washroom with washing machine
- a large swimming pool (8 x 4 metres)
- a closed terrace (naya)
-an open terrace
The naya, the terrace and the master bedroom all have nice views of the sea and the surroundings.
The villa is on a 1100 sq. m. plot, in a quiet neighbourhood, at only 2 km as the crow flies form the beach, shops and entertainment.
Jávea (Xábia en valenciano, a variant of catalan) is a small town close to the Cape de la Nao, across from the Balearic islands, halfway between the beautiful cities of Valencia and Alicante. It is in the Comunidad Valenciana, Province of Alicante.
This site has a very nice and healthy climate. Summers are hot but there is always a breeze in the heights. Winters are fresh and humid. This part of the Mediterranean coast was largely preserved form the tsunami of concrete that engulfed so many parts of the coast.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
villa is good but very steep driveway
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Outside this villa in La Finca, SpainThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 May 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 May - 24 June 2017: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 June - 2 September 2017: changeover day is Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 6 November 2017: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 May - 26 June 2018: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 6 November 2018: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 150 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 0.8m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Montreal, Canada Member since May 2012
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 162 days
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1