Villa To Rent In La Cala De Mijas
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in La Cala De Mijas, Spain
From £1,630 per week
Villa to rent in La Cala De Mijas, Spain
This beautiful holiday home is located just 80 meters from the beach in the village of La Cala de Mijas, on the Costa del Sol. With 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 2 spacious living rooms.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful holiday home is located just 80 meters from the beach in the village of La Cala de Mijas, on the Costa del Sol. With 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 2 spacious living rooms, the property is ideal for larger families or groups. The large private pool promises refreshment on those summer days whilst the lovely terrace areas are perfect for dining 'al fresco', enjoying a glass of wine or reading a book in the shade. The spacious interior has artwork on the walls and a mini library, also a games room with pool table. The house comes equipped with air conditioning, wireless internet and satellite TV. The villa is ideally located between Marbella and Málaga, so you can reach all of the area's highlights, including the fortress of Gibralfaro, the old town of Málaga or the Picasso Museum and of course the amazing local beaches.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1980 and refurbished in 2010. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in La Cala De Mijas, only 1km from Mijas Costa. The nearest airport is only 33km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 80 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 50 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
This villa has 1 verified review.
Outside this villa in La Cala De Mijas, SpainThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 October 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 21 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 22 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€25.00 per person per booking (minimum €280.00), paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
€15.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1980
- Year modernised: 2010
- Holiday home (internal area 338 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning (10 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 7 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Activity room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (40 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free carport on site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
- Sea is nearby
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 630 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 630 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000