Luxury La Cala Apartment On The Beach
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in La Cala de Mijas, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £330 per week
Apartment to rent in La Cala de Mijas, Spain
Apartment overview - owner's description
Apartment in a privileged position on the fabulous La Cala beach. Lovely pool; restaurants, bars and shops a few minutes away.
This amazing apartment overlooks La Cala beach between the Avanto beach club and the El Oceano beach club. This south facing apartment offers sea views and is a very secure option for families with children. The urbanisation has its own private swimming pool and there is direct access from the grounds to the beach. The apartment has one master bedroom and a twin room. There are two bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The lounge diner is ideal for relaxing after a hard day at the beach or the golf course. The area has lots to offer with many restaurants on the doorstep and a supermarket a short stroll away. There is a large plasma tv and and there is free Wi-Fi. The living room has a large comfortable sofa and the dining area has a glass and chrome dining table and matching chairs.
The village of La Cala de Mijas, a few minutes walk, was originally a small fishing village, but has now grown to be a very international village, still with lots of Spanish charm but also residents from all over the globe. With beautiful beaches and a family friendly atmosphere it is a perfect location for all. The apartment is situated half way between Marbella and Fuengirola and is a perfect base from which to access the many different golf courses in the area. Marbella and Puerto Banus are only a short drive, and the airport is just a 30 minute journey away.
This apartment has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Great apartment in a fantastic position right on the beach & with a great Pool with plenty of sunbeds and Shade.
The apartment is a short walk to the centre of Mija where there are some great shops & restaurants.
There is a good supermarket within a 5 min walk (Under the bridge and on the left) although it would be of benefit if local places were included within a welcome pack so you can find your way around quickly.
The apartment is very clean and there is a good view of the sea from the balcony, although not sea facing the balcony (Which is closed off by windows, although most open) is a nice place to relax in the evening.
There is Satellite TV there is no Sky card so you only have a very limited (Music & News) channels available.
All in all a great place to stay and we would definitely stay there again.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in La Cala de Mijas, SpainThis apartment is near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a garden, a sea view and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 October 2016 - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 9 May 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 May - 17 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 May - 22 May 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 May - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 5 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 24 September 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 28 September 2017 - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 9 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 May - 17 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 May - 22 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 5 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 24 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 28 September 2018 - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 9 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 May - 17 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 May - 22 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£71.23 per booking, paid locally
£178.08 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom
Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
winter let from €800 a month minimum 3 months
Agency From Portrush, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 761 bookings
Response rate: 98%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last logged in: an hour ago
Number of properties: 398