Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Jávea, Spain
From £10,311 per week
Villa to rent in Jávea, Spain
A remarkable villa set across three floors, Villa Rayco, can lay claim to some of the most breathtaking sea views on the Costa Blanca. Looking out over the pretty town of Javea and Mount Montgo.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
A remarkable villa set across three floors, Villa Rayco, can lay claim to some of the most breathtaking sea views on the Costa Blanca. Looking out over the pretty town of Javea and Mount Montgo, it includes two swimming pools, a gym, games room, sauna and its cinema.
Located just 2km from the sea, this villa has been completely renovated to the highest standards. The first level is home to the playroom, complete with billiard table and bar, while the next features four bedrooms, all with their own en-suite and 2 with a dressing room. Each of the bedrooms on this level enjoys direct access to the balcony or terrace.
Another bedroom is found upstairs, as are the elegant living area and open-plan kitchen. This floor not only has the most magnificent panoramic views but also has access to the outdoor swimming pool, alongside which you will find a row of sun-loungers facing out to the ocean – and the view is uninterrupted.
The facilities of this villa are many and varied, among them satellite TV, a barbecue, a sauna with hammam, and even a remote-controlled motorised car turntable. There is also a lift to take you up to the top with ease, plus the whole place has air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Villa Rayco overlooks Javea's harbour, one of the highlights of this attractive town. You will soon discover how important the sea is to Javea – as well as being a popular mooring spot for yachts; it has a long history of fishing. You can sample the day's catch at numerous restaurants which serve fine seafood along with many other rich Mediterranean dishes. The nearest is just 2km from the villa.
You will find a golden sandy beach, Arenal, just outside the town, along with a sailing school and golf course. The town hasn't been overdeveloped so retains much of its character, epitomised by the church of San Bartoleme and old houses bearing traditional features of Spanish architecture. There will be no shortage of opportunities to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean at one of the town's many sea-facing pavement cafes.
- Games room (pool table) & bar
- Double bedroom with French bed, dressing room, doors to balcony and bathroom with WC
- Twin room with doors to balcony. Shower room with WC
- Double room with French bed, doors to balcony, shower room with double sink and WC
- Large double room with French bed, dressing room, doors to terrace, separate WC and whirlpool
- Living-dining room with satellite TV, doors to balcony
- Open-plan kitchen, well equipped with oven, dishwasher, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with French bed, doors to terrace and bathroom with shower and WC
- Outdoor swimming pool (4m x 10m)
- Outdoor shower
- Various terraces including roof terrace, various outdoor furniture and deck chairs
- Parking for four cars (two inside and two outside)
- Remote control motorised car turntable
- Washing machine
- Indoor swimming pool (6m x 3m)
- Cinema room
- Bar / games room
- Gymnasium with sauna and hammam
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as
many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club, or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 5 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January 2019 - 11 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
TV, Satellite / cable