Villa with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Jávea, Spain
From £3,081 per week
Villa to rent in Jávea, Spain
Enjoying stunning views of the town of Javea to the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Anxo is a very modern villa in an elevated location. Its private garden, this villa gets plenty of suns.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Enjoying stunning views of the town of Javea to the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Anxo is a very modern villa in an elevated location. Its private garden, this villa gets plenty of suns, which you can make the most of on the incredible pool terrace.
Villa Anxo is stunning both inside and out. The 10x4m swimming pool right on the hillside is a perfect spot from which to survey the scene, and a total of 5 spacious terraces give you lots of room to lounge around, with seating and dining areas and a barbecue.
Inside, a large living and dining room with panoramic views enjoys direct access to the pool area. A well-equipped kitchen and a double bedroom with en-suite can be found on the same level, along with an office. Below, on the lower ground floor, another en-suite double bedroom is accompanied by a playroom with gym equipment.
On the top floor, the remaining two bedrooms are just off the terrace. One includes a full bathroom with bath, shower and bidet as well as a dressing room, while the other has a shower room all to itself. The villa is equipped with all sorts of extras, including satellite TV in all the bedrooms, air-conditioning, a lift and free Wi-Fi.
This villa is within a short drive of two popular beaches, pebbly La Grava and sandy Arenal – 3km and 7km away respectively. Javea has much more to enjoy too, including excellent shopping, water-sports, tennis and golf. The scenery is pleasing on this part of the Costa Blanca, and Javea's pretty harbour makes for a particularly pleasant destination.
The town is big enough to offer a wide range of bars and restaurants, many with great views of the Mediterranean. Try the local wine and traditional dishes of the region, which are often hearty and delicious, with plenty of meat, fish and rice. Be sure to end your meal with a sweet pastry or a Jijona ice cream, made with locally grown almonds.
- Living-dining room with satellite TV and panoramic windows / doors opening up to swimming pool terrace
- Open-plan kitchen, well equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine and steam
- Separate WC
- Office with doors leading to terrace
- Double room with satellite TV and doors leading to terrace. Shower, bidet and WC
Lower ground floor
- Leisure room
- Double room with satellite TV and doors leading to garden. Shower with WC
- Master double bedroom with satellite TV, doors leading to terrace, dressing room and bath, shower, bidet and WC
- Double bedroom with satellite TV, doors leading to terrace. Shower, bidet and WC
- Swimming pool (4m x 10m) with salt-electrolysis pool-cleaning system. Can be heated (charges apply)
- Outdoor shower
- Stunning terrace spaces on ground and first floor with outdoor furnishings
- Gardens (1850 m sq)
- Parking for up to five cars (two in garage, three in enclosed outdoor area)
- Under floor heating
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wine cooler
- Lift (please request use in advance)
- Alarm system
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the city. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and excellent sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Jávea, SpainThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 February - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 May - 18 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 2 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 7 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 May - 20 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 8
5 bathrooms including 4 en suites
Private pool with electric heating
Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 39 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 22 hours
Last seen: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000