Jardines Del Aguila Villa To Rent
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Jardines del Aguila, Spain
From £1,399 per week
Villa to rent in Jardines del Aguila, Spain
Fantastic holiday villa with particularly luxurious features. The residence offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully equipped large kitchen and 2 spacious living rooms with windows.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Fantastic holiday villa with particularly luxurious features. The residence offers 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully equipped large kitchen and 2 spacious living rooms with windows, so you can enjoy the view of nature. In the garden you will find a magnificent saltwater pool, a Jacuzzi, sauna and a veranda with high quality garden furniture, where you can relax and enjoy the sun or a glass of wine. On the first floor you will find another well-equipped terrace ideal for entertaining barbecues. The property offers as well a whirlpool on request. By car you can reach Fuengirola in 5 minutes.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2015. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and sea view; it is also located in Jardines del Aguila, only 2km from Fuengirola. The nearest airport is only 30km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2.5km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 400 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave with oven, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Jardines del Aguila, SpainThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 July - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 August - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 21 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 22 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€21.00 per person per booking (minimum €220.00), paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€500.00 per booking, paid locally
Consumption costs (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival, non-refundable
€15.00 per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
€20.00 per person per booking, paid locally
€35.00 per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2015
- Holiday home (internal area 367 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Sea view
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (40 m2)
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (6 persons)
- A sauna
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (9 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 grand lit
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 bunk beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Microwave with oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Underfloor heating - bathroom
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 650 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Sea is nearby
- Outdoor table tennis
- Badminton racket (4)
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the extra consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay a fixed cost of €15.00 per night for electricity, water, gas and other utilities. You will need to pay the local agent when you arrive. The price is fixed and is not refundable.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 511 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 511 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000