Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Jardin Botánico, Spain
From £1,278 per week
Villa to rent in Jardin Botánico, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Jardin Botánico and sleeps 6 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 140 m2 on 3 levels. Simple and comfortable furnishings:
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- On the lower ground floor - 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm), fan
- Upper floor
- Living/dining room with satellite TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 double bed (180 cm, length 200 cm), bath/bidet/WC (private) air conditioning
- Terrace 40 m2, terrace 50 m2 partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- View of the sea
- Washing machine
- Villa "Querida", built in 1988
- On the outskirts, 1.5 km from the centre of La cala de Mijas, 700 m from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Tennis (extra)
- Property 1'000 m2 (fenced), garden with lawn and flowers, swimming pool kidney shaped (12 x 5 m, depth 80 - 200 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Single garage
- Grocery 600 m, restaurant, bar 500 m, sandy beach "El Bombo" 700 m..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a sea view; it is also located in Jardin Botánico. The nearest airport is only 39km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 700 metres away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
The property was in a good position. Lots of space and the pool was a decent size. It is a little dated - the bathrooms in particular and the drains smelt a bit. Some of the Sun beds have seen better days. We really enjoyed our stay though and loved sitting up on the terrace.
The condition of the apartment did not exactly match the image created by the images, but otherwise the expectations were met.
A very nice house with a great garden and a large pool. The kitchen equipment is a bit old. The beds were great.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Jardin Botánico, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 12 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £180.42) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 8 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000