Fabulous 3 Bed Apartment Costa Del Sol With Wi-fi
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Jardin Botánico, Spain
From £413 per week
Apartment to rent in Jardin Botánico, Spain
Fabulous 3 bed apartment in La Cala de Mijas, no car required, walking distance to all amenities.
3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This spacious apartment is in a fantastic location, walking distance to beach, the village and all the bars and restaurants. Just a few hundred metres from the bus stop if you wish to explore.
This first floor apartment is spacious and bright with a huge south facing terrace . There are two twin bedrooms and a double room so great for groups of friends or golfers, a spacious open plan living/dining area, separate kitchen, two bathrooms, one is en suite to the master bedroom. The apartment comes fully equipped for with everything you might need during your stay, English tv channels,air conditioning/heating, washing machine, dishwasher
It is a short stroll from the apartment to a selection of bars and restaurants to choose from, also a few minutes in the other direction is a new supermarket, stocking everything you might need during your stay. A five minute stroll will take you into the village where there is a wide variety of bars and restaurants to choose from. From typical Spanish cuisine at the Venta Sorroche, to good pub grub at Biddy Mulligans and lots more.
For the golfers, there is the 9 hole La Noria, a 5 minutes walk away, or Santana Golf Club and the well know La Cala Resort are a five minute drive away.
WI-FI is free
Rental licence or registration number: VFT/MA/05903
This apartment has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Beautiful apartment. Huge balcony with pool view. Spotlessly clean. Wifi and tv great for kids. Very secure safe complex. Perfect location, right by Lidl and local bars and restaurants. 15 min walk to La Cala beach. Would definately go back again
We have stayed in a number of villas/apartments in this area over the last 6 years, and this apartment was in the best location of all of them. You are genuinely a 10 minute walk from the beautiful beach, and 2 minutes from the nearest supermarket (Lidll's but ok for essentials and fresh bread every day), a couple of restaurants and bars. The management agents are 2 minutes walk away and were very helpful when arriving and quick to sort out a problem with the wifi and TV.
The apartment was quite large with a lovely big balcony that wraps around the whole apartment, so it was a shame that there were no sun beds or loungers (only a table and upright chairs) especially as there were no beds around the pool and other apartments provided beds to take down to the pool.
The pool itself was lovely, never busy even during August summer holiday and had a little childrens pool as well perfect for our little man.
Would also have been useful to have some sort of info when you get there on how to work the TV, Wifi, washing machine, and some restaurant info, beach info that you normally get in other places.
My only other gripe was the kitchen could have done with a few more utensils- usable frying pan, cheese grater, microwave and a few more plates, cups and glasses. But this really was a minor issue in an otherwise lovely apartment, we had a brilliant holiday and would really recommend this big apartment in a lovely location to other families.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Jardin Botánico, SpainThis apartment is in a village and near a lively area and the beach. It has a shared pool and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 16 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 July - 20 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 March - 26 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 16 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 July - 20 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2020 - 2 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 27 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 March - 26 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 May - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 16 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 21 December 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 27 March 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 March - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Destination fee payable before directions sent
£110.00 per booking, paid locally
Refundable security deposit payable before directions are sent
£200.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Infants, Restricted mobility
Agency From La Cala De Mijas, Spain Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 905 bookings
Response rate: 77%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: 283