2 Bedroom Apartment Free Wi Fi And Internet Tv
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Jardin Botánico, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £340 per week
Apartment to rent in Jardin Botánico, Spain
Fabulous two bedroomed apartment with sunny terrace in La Cala De Mijas. Perfect for family, winter and golfing holidays. Within walking distance of Cala Village.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This 2 bed, 2 bath apartment is perfect for a family holiday, a winter long let or a golfing break in the sun.
No detail has been overlooked and the large terrace has comfortable table and chairs. The kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped with everything that you might need. The living room and diner has been furnished to a very high standard.
The master bedroom boasts an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and overhead shower. The twin room has its own bathroom next door with a great walk in shower, ideal after a day on the beach or on the golf course.
The communal pool and gardens are very well maintained and just a short stroll from the apartment.
La Cala de Mijas is popular for those who want a relaxing holiday yet close enough to walk to all facilities. There is a Lidl supermarket beside the urbanization offering incredible value for money and it has a butchers, fishmongers and bakery section. You don’t even need a car, transfers from Malaga airport are reasonable and the main bus stop is outside the urbanization. You can go to Fuengirola or Malaga on the frequent bus service and from Fuengirola there is a train every 30 mins for just over €2 to the airport. For those of you who enjoy a short stroll, the market is only 10 minutes away on Wednesday and Saturday and you can pick up all your fruit and veg straight from the farmers stalls. The local restaurants offer the catch from the fishing boats which go out early morning and supply the "chiringuitos" along the beach. There are bars and restaurants in the commercial area beside the apartments, There are various restaurants and bars to suit all tastes, La Cala does not have a strip of high rise hotels and has retained the charm of the little fishing village it once was. You can meet the locals and enjoy their traditional "menu del dia" or workers lunch, 3 courses plus bread and wine for as little as €8. One of the best known snack bars on the Costa del Sol "Snack attack" open from 07.30 for breakfast and some great bars and restaurants. The large supermarkets are within walking distance and the beach is only a short stroll away. The area is very flat so it’s perfect for people who have difficulty with steps and hills.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Jardin Botánico, SpainThis apartment is near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 9 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 February - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December 2019 - 5 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 9 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 February - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 9 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 February - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 20 July 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Destination fee payable before directions sent
£90.00 per booking, paid locally
Refundable security deposit payable before directions are sent
£200.00 per booking, paid locally
£25.00 per booking, paid locally
Airport Transfers max 4 persons return trip
£100.00 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in living room
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting
Infants, Restricted mobility
Travel cots and beach towels can be provided for a small charge
Agency From La Cala De Mijas, Spain Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 892 bookings
Response rate: 76%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last logged in: 42 minutes ago