Villa with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Galeras Bajas, Spain
From £3,949 per week
Villa to rent in Galeras Bajas, Spain
Villa Galera is a large, 7-bedroom villa, in a great location boasting fabulous sea views. Located in a small resort, there are all the amenities you might need nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Galera is a large, 7-bedroom villa, in a great location boasting fabulous sea views. Located in a small resort, there are all the amenities you might need nearby, or a short drive away you will find the bohemian town of Altea, known for the many international artists that live there.
With the living spaces spread over three floors, all accessed by external staircases, this villa is ideal for large families with various generations or groups of friends, that might want more privacy as well as large social spaces where they can spend time together. The ground floor offers a large open-plan living/dining room, the main entertaining space of the villa, where huge panoramic windows offer remarkable sea views, constantly drawing your attention outwards. Comfortable furnishings offer a relaxed atmosphere to the space, where you can settle down and enjoy a drink whilst gazing out towards the horizon. The kitchen has all the facilities you might need to whip up some large family feasts to enjoy either indoors or out, depending on your preference. This floor also offers a double bedroom and a bathroom. The lower ground floor offers its own comfortable living area with a kitchenette, also opening onto the terrace. There are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom on this floor, all of which are en-suite. On the first floor, you will find a final living room with a kitchenette, an en-suite double bedroom as well as two further double bedrooms that share a bathroom. There is also access to a terrace from this floor. Villa Galera finds a perfect balance of offering entertaining, sociable spaces, as well as private moments where you can spend time individually.
The outside space, revolves around the amazing views, with a large private swimming pool and terrace furniture, all facing out towards the ocean. This is a special, gorgeous villa, perfect for a holiday away in Spain.
- Living/dining room: satellite TV, electric heating, air conditioning, electric shutters
- Kitchen: oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, cooking island, combination microwave, TV
- Bedroom 1: French bed, air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Bathroom 1: Shower, WC
Lower Ground Floor (exterior staircase)
- Living room: Kitchen corner, satellite TV, flat screen, DVD
- Bedroom 2: French bed, en-suite bath/WC, air conditioning (no window)
- Bedroom 3: French bed, en-suite shower/WC, air conditioning, heating
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, en-suite shower/WC, air conditioning, heating
- Kitchenette: 2 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave
First Floor (exterior staircase)
- Living/dining room: satellite TV, DVD, air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Bedroom 5: French bed, en-suite bath/bidet/WC, satellite TV, air conditioning, heating
- Kitchenette: 2 ceramic glass hob hotplates, electric coffee machine
- Bathroom 2: Shower/bidet/WC
- Bedroom 6: French bed, satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, electric shutters, exit to terrace
- Bedroom 7: French bed, TV, flat screen, air conditioning, heating, electric shutters, exit to terrace
- Private swimming pool: (01.01.-31.12)
- Terrace furniture
- Deck chairs
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
A lovely location, in a cosy, historic and picturesque resort with 24,000 inhabitants. Located in the eastern part of the region, directly by the sea, the area offers beautiful views. Within the resort, there are all the amenities you might need, with supermarkets, shops, bakery, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants and more. The town of Altea is not far away, offering a bohemian atmosphere with many international artists based there. There is a market on Tuesdays that is worth a visit!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 October 2018 - 15 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable