Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Fuengirola, Spain
From £1,363 per week
Villa to rent in Fuengirola, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Fuengirola and sleeps 8 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and garage. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa on 2 levels. Object suitable for 8 adults + 2 children. Spacious and bright, comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs, covered balcony
- Panoramic view
- Washing machine
- Garage on the property
- Suitable for families
- .Air Conditioning extra.50eur/week
Cosy, comfortable villa "Villa Dalia". Outside the resort Fuengirola, in a sunny position, 1.4 km from the sea, 1.4 km from the beach. Private:
- Garden with lawn, swimming pool kidney shaped (01/01-31/12)
- Pergola, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- Shop, restaurant 200 m, bus stop 1 km, railway station 900 m
- Golf course 5 km
- Zoo Fuengirola 3 km, Aquapark 3 km, Malaga 20 km, Marbella 30 km
- Car recommended
- Groups of teenagers on request only
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Fuengirola. The nearest airport is only 29km away. It is set in a convenient location, 1.4km away from a beach.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
2 out of 3 people recommend staying here
The villa was lovely and spacious, and the pool and gardens were well maintained. The only downside for us was the location of the villa. It is a 25 minute walk down a steep hill to the shops and beach. We had young children and elderly relatives in our party that struggled with this. We hired a car for a couple of days and spent a lot of money on taxis. The beds weren't really big enough for our taller guests, and the villa didn't have aircon but we new this when we booked. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, just wish the villa was further down the mountain.
Lovely house in quiet surroundings 1.5 km to beach, town and shopping so car is necessary. A major shortcoming in the house is that there is no air conditioning. There are fans but these rows do not reach now there is massive warmth Lovely pool that was cleaned and sampled during the week we were there. The house is recommended.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Fuengirola, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.64) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Private pool
Show all 5 facilities Show less
Show all 4 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000