Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Fuengirola, Spain
From £461 per week
Apartment to rent in Fuengirola, Spain
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Fuengirola and sleeps 4 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and garage. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 60 m2 on 7th floor.
- Object suitable for 2 adults + 2 children
- Practical and comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with TV, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm)
- 1 double bedroom with 2 beds (90 cm)
- Kitchen (4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave)
- Small balcony
- Balcony furniture
- View of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine
- Garage space n 14
- Suitable for families
- Comfortable apartment block "AptsBarbados", 10 storeys
- En la urb Torreblanca A 500m de urb Los Boliches, in a busy, sunny position, 20 m from the sea, 20 m from the beach, road to cross
- For shared use: garden with lawn, swimming pool angular (15/06-15/09)
- In the house: lift
- Shop, restaurant, cafe 10 m, pedestrian zone 2 m, sandy beach 10 m
- Sports harbour 2 km, sports centre 800 m
- Nearby attractions: Zoo Fuengirola 2 km, Centro Fuengirola 2 km, Estacion Torreblanca 700m, Benalmadena 10 km, Aeropuerto Malaga 20 km, Marbella 30 km
- Object suitable for 2 adults + 2 children groups of teenagers on request only
- Neighbourhood highly sensitive to noise
- Quietness and good behaviour expected
- Youth groups not permitted
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a swimming pool and a sea view; it is also located in Fuengirola. The nearest airport is only 29km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 20 metres away from a beach.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave and a washing machine. It also has a balcony and a garden.
The apartment is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
3 out of 5 people recommend staying here
The apartment in a little older 9-storey house on the seafront with a small balcony with a lot of traffic noise from the thoroughfare behind the house. Retired old sofas. Stop the drain in the shower. If this apartment had been properly maintained and had fresh furniture it would have been very good.
We stayed there for three weeks in October and November 2017. We had great sea view from our balcony on seventh floor, where we had all our breakfasts and most of our other meals. The apartment is a little worn out but well worth the price; you'll be admiring the blue sky and the sea, not minding the walls. There is NO garage, only a parking place. Beds were good but the apartment is not for light sleepers because of the four lane road just behind the building. Some of the power sockets were loose, so you don't want small children near them. For two adults this was excellent. We had a rental car and drove around Costa del Sol. The great gym was on the other hand only one and a half kilometer beach walk away.
The apartment was a good size and the location was excellent. It was good that the balcony had a view of the sea. The bad side was unclear, the floor looked dirty when we walked barefoot. There were crumbs in the kitchen cupboards. There could be more cleaning and sanitation facilities in the apartment. In addition, the bedroom was quite warm, an air heat pump or some other way to cool the apartment would be advisable. The key to Torremolinos resulted in additional headaches, especially as we were given the wrong spit tray code. But it was a good thing to contact the customer service number. Perfect location, nice view to the sea. The apartment was large enough for us but the floors were dirty. The bedroom was also a bit too warm. There were some problems with the keys from Torremolinos, since we have been given the wrong code to the safe box. But luckily the problem was easy to solve by contacting the service number.
Clean, modest and well located holiday home. Services and beach nearby. Long street jogging.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Fuengirola, SpainThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a garage and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 5 September 2020 - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€400.00 (approx. £359.84) per booking, paid locally
ERV cancellation insurance
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
Show all 5 facilities Show less
- Washing machine
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 165 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 165 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 15 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000