Villa with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Frigiliana, Spain
From £3,668 per week
Villa to rent in Frigiliana, Spain
This property has been designed for the ultimate relaxation experience! Situated in a quiet and natural environment.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This property has been designed for the ultimate relaxation experience! Situated in a quiet and natural environment, with a beautiful garden and its own private swimming pool overlooking the valley and the Mediterranean, it truly is a breathtaking property.
The exterior grounds are large and provide the perfect place to enjoy the warm sunshine, taking a dip in the pool to cool off, or dining under one of the covered terraces.
Casa Feliz offers a perfect setting for family reunions or much needed time with good friends. This grand property oozes style and is the perfect base for exploring the wonderful region of Andalucia. The owners of Casa Feliz and their staff are dedicated to creating a truly memorable and special experience for their guests.
Situated close to Frigiliana, explore the traditional Spanish village, indulging in the finest tapas and wine that the region can offer, or take a drive to Nerja and marvel at the wonderful nightlife that can be found there, as well as the beautiful sandy beaches.
Property Tour Video by © Sven Arnstein.
Interior Grounds (Comprises a villa and seperate house)
Ground Floor (Single Story Accomodation)
- Kitchen with oven, fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dining facilities, coffee machine, patio doors leading to terrace
- Dining room with dining facilities, patio doors leading to terrace
- Lounge with satellite flat screen TV, DVD player, portable fan, patio doors
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Twin bedroom with portable fan, ensuite with bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Twin bedroom with portable fan, ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC
- Double bedroom with portable fan
- Bathroom with overhead shower, sink, WC
- Double Bedroom (in villa) with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Twin bedroom (in villa) with ensuite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Bathroom (in villa) with bath and overhead shower, sink, WC, hairdryer
- Private 9x4.5 metre rectangle swimming pool with depths of 0.4 - 1.9m
- Step access
- Pool towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Covered and open terrace
Casa Feliz is located in Frigiliana, Andalucia, Spain. It is 40 minutes from Malaga airport, 5 minutes from the famous Andalusian village Frigiliana, and 5 minutes from Nerja, a small town with long beautiful beaches. Both Granada and Marbella are only one hour away too.
About the region
Andalucia is the region of Southern Spain that offer visitors extremely varied nature, from golden beaches to mountain ranges with their highly interesting fauna, and the famous "white villages" and their rich culture.
Andalucia is a region of great traditions and the "mother" of the Spanish folklore. There is an abundance of leisure, cultural, historic and culinary experiences available within walking distance. Up to approximately 1 hour drive from the property guests can visit Granada's Alhambra/Generalife and Albayzin, the caves of Nerja, Malaga's Picasso Museum and Alcazabe, Marbella's old quarter, Puerto Banus' jetset port and shopping, pitoresque Andalucian mountain villages like Frigiliana and Competa and the most beautiful beaches in the South of Spain.
The beaches of Nerja are located only 7 minutes away from the house and the mountain village of Frigiliana is only 5 minutes away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Frigiliana, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 November 2018 - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 March - 28 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 8 November 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.46 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 13
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire