Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Finestrat, Spain
From £4,940 per week
Villa to rent in Finestrat, Spain
Luxurious country villa and cottage in Finestrat, near Benidorm. Originally designed as a 'boutique style' hotel, Alqueria Villa is now available to rent as a whole for 18 + guests.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
La Alqueria villa consists of 3 family suites, 1 double suite and a smaller double room accommodating up to 18 guests. All rooms are ensuite with air conditioning and private balconies / terraces. You also have the option of renting 'La Casita', a detached self contained cottage within the grounds by separate negotiation. This residence can accommodate a further 4 guests.
There are spacious lounge areas for relaxation with log burning stoves, and ample dining areas inside and out for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is well equipped and stocked with everything you would require for your stay. Bottled water on tap is provided free of charge.
The well manicured and mature gardens wrap around the property and feature an abundance of orange, lemon and lime trees, a private pool and 'chill out' hammocks. The property is secure with gated entrance and private drive.
Quiet peaceful area, yet very accessible to beaches, 'Puig Campana' mountain, Benidorm nightlife, shopping malls etc. Situated just 1/2 mile from the picturesque, old town of Finestrat and just 5 miles to the award winning blue flag Cala de Finestrat beach.
Excellent location for cyclists, hikers, walkers and golfers.
Fabulous weather virtually all year round. The property basks in sun from morning til night.
Pre-stocking grocery delivery service available. We will purchase, deliver and organise your groceries prior to your arrival. We can also arrange any taxi's/minibuses for any excursions.
Rental licence or registration number: VT-437696-A
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Finestrat, SpainThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 January - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 29 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 January - 31 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 29 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 January - 18 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£295.00 per booking, paid with booking
5 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 17:
- 5 single beds and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds, 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds, 1 king size bed and en suite
6 bathrooms including 5 en suites, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 10m x 6m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 20, Dining area seats 16, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Snooker / pool table
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
Free Juke Box and Arcade Gaming Machine. Outdoor games (archery, golf, badminton, swing ball etc).
Private Owner From Llanelli, United Kingdom Member since May 2019
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last seen: 15 days ago
Number of properties: 1