Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Felanitx, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £874 per week
Villa to rent in Felanitx, Majorca
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Analee is effortlessly situated on the top of a hillside with spectacular views over the sea, verdant valleys, olive and citrus groves and impressive mountain ranges.
Villa Analee is effortlessly situated on the top of a hillside with spectacular views over the sea, verdant valleys, olive and citrus groves and impressive mountain ranges. Decorated to an extremely high standard, this property is the perfect Spanish retreat for those wanting to explore Mallorca.
A combination of authentic stonework, wooden beams and green window shutters help to give this property a truly comfortable feeling. With the ability to sleep up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, Villa Analee has been decorated with comfort as a priority.
Head outside and enjoy the Mallorcan sunshine in a well-maintained large garden with plenty of grassy areas for children to explore along with the private swimming pool which the whole family will love. If that is not enough for you, drive only 7km to enjoy the Cala Sa Nau beach.
Overall, families and friends alike will love the comfort of this property while only being a short distance from all the amenities needed for a villa holiday.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, patio doors leading to terrace and dining facilities
- Dining area with table, 8 chairs and patio doors leading to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Lounge with LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, Ipod docking system, PS3 games console and patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds, air-conditioning unit and patio doors leading to terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning unit, patio doors leading to terrace and ensuite with bath, handheld shower, twin washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom with twin beds and air-conditioning unit
- Small room which can fit an extra bed (if required)
- Access to 3 private sun terraces
- Private swimming pool (1.25x2.1m depth and 10x4.5m length)
- Covered terrace
- Separate covered dining area
- Off road parking and private driveway
- Built in barbecue area#
- Table tennis
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table tennis
- Pool towels provided
- First cot and highchair included
- Villa care pack included
Located close to the village of S'Horta, on the outskirts of Cala d'Or, this village is a small traditional Spanish community. Here you will find narrow cobbled streets, adorned with restaurants and bars and a beautiful church.
Cala d'Or itself is close by and is family friendly with beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes a plenty. Catering for all ages, there really is something for everyone here. There are varied water sports to partake in along the beaches, a golf course nearby, and boat trips to take you to the various coves along the coast line.
The trendy and fashionable marina is well worth a visit with restaurants and bars to relax in as you admire the spectacular yachts.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Felanitx, MajorcaThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 January 2018 - 27 October 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.78 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional