Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Felanitx, Majorca
From £1,048 per week
Villa to rent in Felanitx, Majorca
Beautifully traditional and utterly private, this luxury two-storey villa nestled in the hills of Mallorca is as eclectic as it is stylish. A beautiful range of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautifully traditional and utterly private, this luxury two-storey villa nestled in the hills of Mallorca is as eclectic as it is stylish. A beautiful range of indoor and outdoor dining options, including an outdoor barbeque and covered dining area on the terrace allow you to truly make the most of the excellent Spanish weather.
Upon entering the ground floor to the incredible open plan living areas you'll see that the only thing more impressive than the attention to detail and fabulous character of the property is the range of options to relax! From cosy sofas to great reading chairs and a gorgeous wooden dining table with wide benches, everyone can find their calm space in this beautiful villa. And the options don't stop here, upon making your way upstairs you'll note yet another living space and a spot with another excellent sofa, this time wicker and complete with beautiful white cushions. Picture yourself settling in at the fabulous writing desk on the landing by the great open windows allowing a warm Mallorcan breeze to flow through the villa.
The bedrooms upstairs are as calming as the living space downstairs, and with the same attention to detail, be that in the stylish lamps, pleasing paintings or the gorgeous wooden beams overhead. Enjoy the panoramic views of the countryside from the balcony in the double-bedroom, complete with ensuite! With ground-floor and first-floor bedrooms, a hydro massage shower and countless peaceful places to relax, both upstairs and down, there's something for everyone throughout this property.
With a great pool, luxury sunbeds and a fabulously well-equipped kitchen, you might find no need to leave the property at all! But if you do desire a trip beyond the delightful villa grounds, you're just 5km from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants, and only 8km from the nearest beach – so you won't have to travel too far from luxury to enjoy the delights of this lovely Spanish island.
- Kitchen: Heating , Induction cooktop, Microwave, Toaster, Dishwasher, electric oven, Fridge/freezer, Kettle, Capsule coffee machine, Electric coffee machine
- Living room: Heating , TV, TDT, DVD, SAT English, SAT German, Music tower, - - - Fireplace
- Bedroom: A/C warm/cold, Heating, Double bed with ensuite including washbasin, bidet, WC, shower, hair dryer
- Bathroom: guest toilet, washbasin, WC
- Living room
- Bedroom: A/C warm/cold, Heating , 2 single beds
- Bedroom: A/C warm/cold, Heating , 2 single beds
- Bedroom: A/C warm/cold, Heating , Double bed, Terrace with ensuite including bath, washbasin, bidet, WC
- Bathroom: Shower, Washbasin, WC
- Pool (9m. x 3m x 5m)
- Covered terrace
- Outdoor dining area
- Chill out area
- Sunbeds: 8
- Brick built BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Parking on the plot
Touristic Registration Number: L12E/816
Nestled between the quaint, traditional towns of Felantix, Calogne and S'Horta, this stunning property could not be better located. Enveloped in the green mountains of this stunning island, Casa Rustica is still under 10 minutes from a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Furthermore, the remains of the Castell de Santueri, a very impressive castle which provides a fantastic view over the island, are only 15 minutes away.
Further afield, the beautiful south easterly coastline of Mallorca is only 20 minutes away, including the town of Cala d'Or which is extremely family friendly with beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes a plenty and the secluded, tranquil cove of the Playa Cala Estreta. Catering for all ages, there really is something for everyone here. From a variety of water sports on offer along the beaches and a golf course nearby to boat trips to the many incredible coves along the coast line.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Felanitx, MajorcaThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 June - 30 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 5 July 2019: changeover day is Thursday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 30 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2019 - 28 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 March - 28 June 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 3 July 2020: changeover day is Thursday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 28 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September 2020 - 27 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 March - 27 June 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 June - 2 July 2021: changeover day is Thursday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 July - 27 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September 2021 - 24 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£894.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 27 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 22 hours
Last seen: 11 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000