Esplendid Luxury Penthouse. Beach Golf & Spa -2-4pax
Apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Estepona, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £308 per week
Apartment to rent in Estepona, Spain
Apartment overview - owner's description
Beautiful, newly furnished penthouse, designed for outdoor living, with terraces having extensive views across the Costa del Sol and Mediterranean. Ideal for Golf players.
Built to the highest specification these apartment is surrounded by mature tropical gardens and only 200 meters away from the beach. The perfect place for self catering and for a family. Surrounded by some beautiful exotic gardens and 5 different pools , these luxury apartments is equipped with the best conditions for you and your family to spend a very relaxing vacation. The apartment sleeps 2 - 4, at least 90m² built, featuring fully fitted kitchen, TV, living room, en suite bath in the bedroom with Jacuzzi, Air conditioning and heating throughout and secure underground parking. The terrace is are south orientated overlooking the garden or pool of the complex or to the sea.
With the exceptional mild weather of the Andalusia region GOLF can be played all year around. Even over Christmas playing in short sleeve shirts is most usual. Play golf during the winter and we can offer special golf and Spa packages all included.
The property is situated between the charming old town of Estepona and the lovely Puerto de La Duquesa, both only about 5 Kms (3 miles) away. Cosmopolitan Marbella (great for shopping) and the dazzling Puerto Banus (great for people watching) are only 20 minutes away by car and the lively resorts of Fuengirola and Torrelmolinos are within easy reach by car, bus or taxi. Malaga airport is only a 50 minute drive. Other airports include Gibraltar (30 min) and Jerez (75 min). Gibraltar has many attractions including dolphin safaris and boat trips can be booked there. The fast ferry to Morrocco which goes from Algeciras is only a 40 minute drive from the apartment. There are several golf courses nearby, the closest being Estopona and Duquesa. The famous Valderama is only a 15 drive minutes away. The beautiful whitewashed village of Casares is also only a 15 minute drive and the ancient town of Ronda, with its breathtaking views a further 45 minutes.
This apartment has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Have lived in previously in Marbella for some years, I try to return to the Costa Del Sol region as much as possible. The Property was what I would expect from an upmarket residential complex and furnished appropriately as a holiday let. The facilities provided were excellent and modern, security and underground parking were also good. As expected with this type of property the gardens were very well maintained and cleaned regularly and the pools clean and inviting, (even in January!). Word of advice, if you plan to use this as a base for traveling to Gibraltar or Marbella or anywhere then ensure you hire transport otherwise the main bus stop is at the bottom of the road.
Would return in an instant!!!.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Estepona, SpainThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a garage, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 June - 26 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 2 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 26 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 2 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 26 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 2 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 15 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 50% off if the booking is for 120 days or more.
- Receive 30% off if the booking is for 90 days or more.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Access to the Spa
per person and per day, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
Beautiful terrace with a magnific view to the sea and the costa del sol.
Private Owner From Madrid, Spain Member since Nov 2006
Past bookings: 6 bookings
Response rate: 33%
Response time: within 35 minutes
Last logged in: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 2