Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Empuriabrava, Spain
From £2,066 per week
Villa to rent in Empuriabrava, Spain
This contemporary 5-room holiday house is situated on a canal, 2.5km from the centre of Empuriabrava. It enjoys all the latest luxuries like hydromassage bath and infinity pool.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This contemporary 5-room holiday house is situated on a canal, 2.5km from the centre of Empuriabrava. It enjoys all the latest luxuries like hydromassage bath and infinity pool, and there's a modern, well-appointed kitchen.
If you fancy exploring the region a little bit, there are good transport links and it's easy to visit Figueres, the Dali museum, the sandy beach of La Rubina or the Ruinas de St Marti de Empuries by car, train or bus. With local supermarkets close by, you can choose whether to cook up your own concoction or forget all about that and head to the nearest restaurant.
Comfortable 5-room house on 2 levels
- Living/dining room with TV, exit to the garden and swimming pool
- 1 room with double bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with bar
- 2 rooms, each with double bed, satellite TV and exits to the balcony
- 1 room with double bed, bath/shower/WC and satellite TV, exit to the terrace
- Terrace furniture
- Deck chairs
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Parking, single garage
- Washing machine
- Free wifi
Situated on the outskirts of Roses, in the north-eastern part of the region, directly by the sea, in a busy, convenient position, 15 km north-east from Figueres, 150 km north-east from Barcelona, 35 km from Frontera Francesa.
Lovely residential Marina with more than 30 km of sea water canals and two beaches with golden sands,La Rubina beach just 2 km. The canals, which are especially beautiful, allow direct access by boat to the houses built on its banks. There are all sorts of water sports facilities, a sky diving centre with its new wind tunnel, horse riding, padel and tennis, sailing school. Other activities include: fishing, bicycle paths, mountain bikes for hire.
Nearby is the nature park "Aiguamolis" with a large variety of birds. There are 2 internationally renowned golf courses, the Peralada golf club 10 km and Torremirona Resort Golf Club 20 km and a "Pitch and Putt" 2 km. You can take a trip to cultural centres such as the Dali museum in Figueres orCastillo de Perelada 12 km and Ruinas de St. Marti de Empuries 21 km
- Supermarket (2 km), pharmacy, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurant (1.5 km), bar, disco, evening entertainment.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Empuriabrava, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 October 2018 - 12 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April 2019 - 15 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 May 2020 - 22 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating