Villa Emilia - Javea
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in El Tosalet, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,408 per week
Villa to rent in El Tosalet, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury 3 bedroom villa in Javea with private pool and wifi
Luxury 3 bedroom villa in Javea, Costa Blanca, in a quiet area with private pool and wifi.
Villa Emilia is a lovely Mediterranean villa located in the very quiet and lush green residential area of Tosalet less than 5 km to the beach.
All on one level, the villa is nicely furnished with spacious rooms and plenty of outside areas to sit or chill out. The covered terrace, especially, is fabulous with a dedicated barbecue house, table and chairs for outdoor eating and sofas for enjoying a glass of wine or reading a good book.
• Air-conditioning in lounge and bedrooms
• Open-plan fully equipped kitchen
• Lovely outdoor covered terrace
• Special BBQ area next to the covered terrace
• 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Private pool and gardens
• Ample space for parking
• 10 minute drive to the beach
Javea is divided into 3 areas:
Arenal (sandy beach) - obviously popular in the warmer months, with plenty of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. The beach is in a crescent shape and is very shallow so excellent for younger children. Beside the canal you can hire a speed boat to explore the Javea´s natural coves and bays, inaccessible on foot. Nearby on the rocky beach north of the Arenal are numerous beach bars and more sea-front restaurants as well as jet-ski and windsurf hire.
The Port - about 2km from the sandy beach you arrive at the port. Still a small picturesque working fishing village, the port has a wonderfully authentic atmosphere with many pedestrian areas where families spend warm summer evenings either at one of the many restaurants or cafés while they watch their children play.
The Old Town - steeped in tradition, Javea´s old town is one of the prettiest villages on the Costa Blanca. Located up a hill leaving the port, this is the original village of Javea and still inhabited by local families. The atmosphere here is "true Spanish" with no sign of souvenir shops and where the local people tend to live, shop and work. The daily fresh food market is in the historic almost pedestrian centre where you will also find restaurants and the real Spanish tapas bars.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in El Tosalet, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 July - 14 July 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 12 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 13 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 9 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 14 July 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 12 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 13 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 9 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 14 July 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 12 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 13 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 9 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 7% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Refundable damage deposit
£500.00 per booking, paid locally
Out of hours check in: 22.00-00.00
£55.00 per booking, paid locally
Out of hours check in: 20.00-22.00
£25.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 2 en suite bathrooms
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Member since Feb 2006
Past bookings: 218 bookings
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 14